Super ninja that trains aikido for 3 months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super ninja that trains aikido for 3 months

So, a friend of mine was talking about how awesome and d3adly aikido was. He even got 2 guys punching him and took them to the ground, of course they were straight punches and in "slow motion".
    We made a bet for a beer, that I could give any kind of punch, with any speed I wanted and if he could block it I would pay a beer to him.
    So, he put his hands in a strange shape like he was expecting a front punch and I asked, "Can I?", and he repplied "Sure!".
    So, I hit him with a cross and he just... Well he just fell.
    Sad thing is, he still owes me a beer, and his girlfriend hates me now, not because he was KO, but because I "destroyed the poor guy's dreams".

Originally posted by buakaw View Post
    So, a friend of mine was talking about how awesome and d3adly aikido was. He even got 2 guys punching him and took them to the ground, of course they were straight punches and in "slow motion".
    We made a bet for a beer, that I could give any kind of punch, with any speed I wanted and if he could block it I would pay a beer to him.
    So, he put his hands in a strange shape like he was expecting a front punch and I asked, "Can I?", and he repplied "Sure!".
    So, I hit him with a cross and he just... Well he just fell.
    Sad thing is, he still owes me a beer, and his girlfriend hates me now, not because he was KO, but because I "destroyed the poor guy's dreams".
    So you'd knock a friend out to prove a completely unimportant point. I'm no psychologist, but trust me, a lot of people in your life hate you, not just his GF

Comment

cool story bro!

Comment

wow.
        just, wow.

Comment

You mock both ninjas and aikido-practitioners. I laughed heartily at your story and am amazed by your manliness.

Comment

sigpic

When life gives you lemons... BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!

"what's the best thing about aikido then?"
            "To be defeated by your enemies, to be driven by them from the field of battle, and to hear the lamentations of your women." ermghoti

Comment

I take it op does muay thai (buakaw)? is his girlfriend hot? if not then so fuck!

Comment

Mr Pimp raises a valuable point! To the OP, Pics of said girlfriend or GTFO sir...!
                "So, yeah, Zen teachers may well insult you, work you to the bone, hit you with sticks, shout verbal abuse at you, and punch the shit out of you.
                And when the shit's been punched out of you, you might just find that you're far better-off without it." - Vieux Normand

"So in short, BJJ wins again. BJJ, and chainmail." - TheMightyMcClaw

"On bullshido, your opinions are not sacred, neither are your feelings." - Scrapper

"You entered the lions' den. Don't bitch if you get eaten." - danniboi07

"Needless to say, it's much easier to clear a bunch of drunk kids out of your house when you're yelling GTFO and carrying a samurai sword." - DerAuslander

"Eventually, I realized it doesn't matter what art you train, what matters is the method in which you train. Training in an alive manner, under skilled and qualified instruction, is the single most important aspect of gaining martial skill. All else is window dressing." - JNP : Saying it how it is!

Comment

Originally posted by stealth_monkey View Post
                  So you'd knock a friend out to prove a completely unimportant point. I'm no psychologist, but trust me, a lot of people in your life hate you, not just his GF
                  What good friend wouldn't ko his buddy? Friends don't let friends be delusional douches. Personally I wouldn't have ko'd him in front of his lady though. Some guys take that a little personally.

Comment

Originally posted by jspeedy View Post
                    Friends don't let friends be delusional douches. Personally I wouldn't have ko'd him in front of his lady though. Some guys take that a little personally.
                    Hmmm, although you have a point, some people are very fond of their delusions...
                    "So, yeah, Zen teachers may well insult you, work you to the bone, hit you with sticks, shout verbal abuse at you, and punch the shit out of you.
                    And when the shit's been punched out of you, you might just find that you're far better-off without it." - Vieux Normand

"So in short, BJJ wins again. BJJ, and chainmail." - TheMightyMcClaw

"On bullshido, your opinions are not sacred, neither are your feelings." - Scrapper

"You entered the lions' den. Don't bitch if you get eaten." - danniboi07

"Needless to say, it's much easier to clear a bunch of drunk kids out of your house when you're yelling GTFO and carrying a samurai sword." - DerAuslander

"Eventually, I realized it doesn't matter what art you train, what matters is the method in which you train. Training in an alive manner, under skilled and qualified instruction, is the single most important aspect of gaining martial skill. All else is window dressing." - JNP : Saying it how it is!

Comment

You are all over looking an important element to this story. A free beer was on the line! Who amungst you would not crack a friend upside the head when free booze is at stake?

Comment

This reminder me of when I did Aikido for about 2 months when i was 17. I was like ZOMG my sensei is so good i'm like wow he can twist my arm and make me front flip and shit to bad that everything i did for 2 months was compliant drill..

Also Why the fuck does most of the Aikido sensei are all Fat....

Anyway you friend should have given you $100.00 plus a beer seriously. I hope he stopped his Aikido and joined D33dly Judo or something..

Comment

OP, is it true you molested him while he was unconscious?

Comment

Originally posted by stealth_monkey View Post
                            So you'd knock a friend out to prove a completely unimportant point.
                            I once threw a fat chick just to prove a point. I stand by my actions.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by judoka_uk View Post
                              I once threw a fat chick just to prove a point. I stand by my actions.
                              There is no scenerio where that is not ok.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X