Super ninja that trains aikido for 3 months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by judoka_uk View Post
    Yeh that's basically it, not really much to it. Pretty sure I didn't shag her though, don't think I was that drunk I would have forgotten about it. Besides I'm pretty sure I went home with this cute Tamil chick, at least that's what I convinced myself the next day...

Now if I wanted to cock tease I could drop a lead on sentence about the time I fought a ninja on the deadly streets, but that would just be gay.
    I dont think women find ninja beatdowns alluring. I imagine that even uneducated women would laugh at the mention of Booj.

Comment

The Tamil chick had actually trained Ninjitsu when she was younger.

Comment

The Tamil chick had actually trained Ninjitsu when she was younger.
        Im assuming you set her straight before you set her straight?

Comment

I didn't find out until like 3/4 months later, actually. I think it came up around the time of that story about the Ninjas in Australia who came out of their club and chased off a mugger.

Comment

I didn't find out until like 3/4 months later, actually. I think it came up around the time of that story about the Ninjas in Australia who came out of their club and chased off a mugger.
            Ahh, ok. I will point out, that a plural of anything can chase of a mugger. Ninjas, Ticket Inspectors, Ballerinas.

Comment

Yes, I am aware of that.

Comment

Yes, I am aware of that.
                Sheep, Welshmen, Swans (Especially swans, they are freaking dangerous)

Comment

Lol, a guy with the name Buakaw teaching a lesson to a noob about imitating a fighter.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X