Need entrance theme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need entrance theme

Could be I fight next week on short notice.

Which of those entrance themes shall I use?!

Strongly favoring the second option.

:ExcitedTroll:
    Last edited by Hiro Protagonist; 6/11/2011 5:28am, .
    www.childsplaycharity.org

Last edited by Tranquil Suit; 6/11/2011 5:47am, .
    go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Comment

That, Sir, is epic.

EPIC.

Pushups, Sir.

But, alas, which one of the two videos I posted suits me better?
      I am with Eddie Money at this point.

Comment

Pick something that'll wake the crowd up, not put them to sleep.
        "Boxing is the art of hitting an opponent from the furthest distance away, exposing the least amount of your body while getting into position to punch with maximum leverage and not getting hit."
        Kenny Weldon

Comment

Don't stress too much about shit like music for your first fight, the bigger you play it up the more nervous you'll get. Pick something fast and fun then forget about it.

I've used these two with appropriate editing (often you'll only get 30 secs of music play):

Of course Sid Vicious made me try to knock the guy out in the first when the strategy was the opposite.
          "Boxing is the art of hitting an opponent from the furthest distance away, exposing the least amount of your body while getting into position to punch with maximum leverage and not getting hit."
          Kenny Weldon

Comment

?

Comment

If you insist on Eddie Money, use "Shakin'"

Comment

If you plan on taking the fight to the ground, I recommend this one:

?

If you plan on standing and banging, how about this one:
                Last edited by TEA; 6/11/2011 7:57am, .
                Mushi mo atsui hodo
                Mushiatsui

Originally Posted by chuey
                ...Well fuck if that isn't the most anti-Mr. Miyagi shit I have heard in ages.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but
                Three rights make a left.

Comment

If this is only a little serious,

Comment

There is only one choice for an entrance song.

Comment

Tool FTW!

Also,

Comment

This.

Comment

Thread derail - it's ironic that Toto make "Africa" sound so sweet and gay when the lyrics are really about mercenaries in Africa in the '70s. The line "I bless the rains down in Africa" in specific refer to an American "contractor" for the DoD testing out the Hellfire missile system US helicopters with South African markings (paid in Krugerans through a DoD dummy LLC set up in SA) against Soviet tanks driven by Cubans in Angola and Namibia. The "rains down in Africa" bogged some trucks down in the mud and the Cubans were using a T51 to pull them out, which gave the "contractor" a perfect shot on the tank with his Hellfire. Raytheon has the photos in one of their visitor areas captioned as the first confirmed kill by a Hellfire.

The line "there is nothing that a hundred or so men couldn't do" refers to the ability of a small group of well trained mercenaries to overthrow unstable governments in Africa.

Think about that the next time you think this song is gay.
                          Mushi mo atsui hodo
                          Mushiatsui

Originally Posted by chuey
                          ...Well fuck if that isn't the most anti-Mr. Miyagi shit I have heard in ages.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but
                          Three rights make a left.

Comment

Originally posted by TEA View Post
                            Thread derail - it's ironic that Toto make "Africa" sound so sweet and gay when the lyrics are really about mercenaries in Africa in the '70s. The line "I bless the rains down in Africa" in specific refer to an American "contractor" for the DoD testing out the Hellfire missile system US helicopters with South African markings (paid in Krugerans through a DoD dummy LLC set up in SA) against Soviet tanks driven by Cubans in Angola and Namibia. The "rains down in Africa" bogged some trucks down in the mud and the Cubans were using a T51 to pull them out, which gave the "contractor" a perfect shot on the tank with his Hellfire. Raytheon has the photos in one of their visitor areas captioned as the first confirmed kill by a Hellfire.

The line "there is nothing that a hundred or so men couldn't do" refers to the ability of a small group of well trained mercenaries to overthrow unstable governments in Africa.

Think about that the next time you think this song is gay.
                            Uuuummmm...

Comment

Originally posted by TEA View Post
                              Thread derail - ...

...Think about that the next time you think this song is gay.

Yeah, that settles it. From now on when I hear that song I will think about trolls.
                              Gay trolls.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X