Comment

A more majestic entry with this one

nevermind the turtle/tortoise

Comment

Anything from the Vision Quest soundtrack:

especially this one:

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Vlad View Post
          Out of interest, does anyone know what the legal position is for fighters to play a given song for their intro at a public event? My own understanding is that you would need to get written permission from the copyright holder. At the end of the day it is basically promoting something/someone and possibly associating it with a brand which could easily get a fighter/promoter in hot water. I don't have a negative opinion on this at all but I could imagine at some point copyright holders are going to turn their beady eyes on MMA events for their royalty payments. I imagine most pro fighters would have music rights cleared through the venue in which they are fighting (or do they?) but but I can't imagine many amateurs would even think about this. Just out of interest, does anyone have any experience on this side of things?

PS If I ever had the chance to play an intro track it would be the Darth Vader March:)

Just play it and get it over with. Unless you make some serious money from your fight career no ones gonna sue you.

Comment

After a cetain time music becomes public domain, so classical music is usualy free to play
            80 years is the statute of limitations...I think

Comment

Originally posted by dwkfym View Post
              Just play it and get it over with. Unless you make some serious money from your fight career no ones gonna sue you.
              Except you could sneeze and randomly form the word "Jabba" in snot and George Lucas would find out and sue you.

Comment

Take some inspiration from Mr. Homer Simpson

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
                Nevermind.....W. Rabbit wins this thread

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hiro Protagonist View Post
                    Waaaaaaaaaaah!

AAAAAAAAWESOMENESS!!!

Pushups, Sir! I have a new facebook photo!!! :D

Thank you very, very much!
                    No problem man.

Comment

Comment

The entrance music is just a small part, you should do an entrance show.
                        I'll dress up 10 asian women as Japanese schoolgirls (in honor of Mayhem Miller), wear myself an English teachers uniform (looks like an American graduation robe and hat) and use Destiny's Child "Bootylicious" as entrance music. "
                        "I don't think you're ready for this jelly" is so appropiate for me (fat bastard).

Comment

Originally posted by Rene "Zendokan" Gysenbergs View Post
                          The entrance music is just a small part, you should do an entrance show.
                          I'll dress up 10 asian women as Japanese schoolgirls (in honor of Mayhem Miller), wear myself an English teachers uniform (looks like an American graduation robe and hat) and use Destiny's Child "Bootylicious" as entrance music. "
                          "I don't think you're ready for this jelly" is so appropiate for me (fat bastard).

I think the word you're looking for is PRIDE.
                          Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
                          Luta Livre flees the fight,
                          Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
                          Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X