Just want to say thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just want to say thanks

I joined this forum a couple months ago and got butthurt by something someone said irl about my previous training.

I posted something about how to find out who's lying (my previous instructor or his critic) and someone here said, and I quote, "Shut up and train."

So I did. I lurked on this board reading multiple threads and have finally come to the conclusion that it doesn't matter. I don't need to get all emotional over comments that may or may not be true.

Alot of what I saw are people who can discuss their training in an intelligent way. It sometimes came to heated arguments, but when all was said and done, the people on this board didn't make excuses or didn't try to dodge questions.

It was kind of an eye opener and I have benefitted from it.
    So, thanks!

I'll stop before I get ripped on for ass kissing.

'A lot' is two words. Newb

Good on you for keeping with the forum and community, beyond the goofiness the rabble display at times there truly is a wealth of knowledge and experience here. Spread the good word!
    Last edited by PizDoff; 6/10/2011 3:35pm, .
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

People need to understand that we are Dicks. The OP gets it.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteShark View Post
        People need to understand that we are Dicks. The OP gets it.

Oh, the many, many times I have quoted this speech... to people who have never seen team america. Probably as many times as I have sung the aids song.

Anyway, the shut up and train mentality has helped me out a bit lately, too, so yeah. Guess I can see where you're coming from.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X