X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Juggernoob
    replied
    Originally posted by norman west View Post
    bs bs bs forum, could never find the original thread.....bring your karate and i will bring smith and wesson......get lost or get killed......
    Sshh , its ok, daddy cant beat you anymore. Put the gun down and step away from the Gi.

Leave a comment:

• No.1_Son
    replied
    bs bs bs forum, could never find the original thread.....bring your karate and i will bring smith and wesson......get lost or get dead......
    There, now when you sing it it rhymes.

Leave a comment:

• jnp
    replied
    Excised from: http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=91604

Leave a comment:

• Omega Supreme
    replied
    Originally posted by proteinshakez View Post
    right, then you can talk to all your anal buddies in prison about how your gun fu defeated my karate.

I hear anal sex makes your voice higher, you'll have to let me know how that works out for you.
    This post is approved by me.

Leave a comment:

• proteinshakez
    replied
    bs bs bs forum, could never find the original thread.....bring your karate and i will bring smith and wesson......get lost or get killed......
    right, then you can talk to all your anal buddies in prison about how your gun fu defeated my karate.

I hear anal sex makes your voice higher, you'll have to let me know how that works out for you.

Leave a comment:

• norman west
    started a topic Angry noob wants to shoot us

Angry noob wants to shoot us

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X