Angry noob wants to shoot us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angry noob wants to shoot us

bs bs bs forum, could never find the original thread.....bring your karate and i will bring smith and wesson......get lost or get killed......

Originally posted by norman west View Post
    bs bs bs forum, could never find the original thread.....bring your karate and i will bring smith and wesson......get lost or get killed......
    right, then you can talk to all your anal buddies in prison about how your gun fu defeated my karate.

I hear anal sex makes your voice higher, you'll have to let me know how that works out for you.

Comment

Originally posted by proteinshakez View Post
      right, then you can talk to all your anal buddies in prison about how your gun fu defeated my karate.

I hear anal sex makes your voice higher, you'll have to let me know how that works out for you.
      This post is approved by me.

Comment

Excised from: http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=91604
        Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

bs bs bs forum, could never find the original thread.....bring your karate and i will bring smith and wesson......get lost or get dead......
          There, now when you sing it it rhymes.

Comment

Sshh , its ok, daddy cant beat you anymore. Put the gun down and step away from the Gi.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X