Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wing Chun vs MMA accourding to Kouch and a Video

Originally posted by Kouch View Post
    which one was supposed to be an MMA fighter? neither one of them had any fighting skills.

also, FYI posting a video with no explanation is a bannable offense here.

Comment

Please clip that video out of the thread and put it in YMAS. That's not full contact and the the guy getting beaten up with classical chun is clearly not an MMA fighter (or trained fighter of any sort).

Comment

my bad. i thought you were looking for some real sparring from other arts besides tai chi. you posted a chun video earlier with a guy fightin a kickboxer. it was good. i was just tryin to add some more footage. and you are right, the "mma stylist" wasnt..legit. lol

Comment

my bad...
          Yes, yours.

SPARRING. FULL CONTACT. Please read these words out loud then try to find any of them in the video you posted.

Christ...

CLICK & WATCH
          :
          I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid shit back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
          " - by Vorpal

Comment

my bad. i thought you were looking for some real sparring from other arts besides tai chi. you posted a chun video earlier with a guy fightin a kickboxer. it was good. i was just tryin to add some more footage. and you are right, the "mma stylist" wasnt..legit. lol
            I'm going to ban you at some point. The first pages have Tai Chi, Xingyi, Chun, and many other styles. Besides Tai Chi? Your idiocy grows exponentially.

Culled:
            http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=57427
            Last edited by It is Fake; 6/08/2011 8:55am, .

Comment

Okay, i get it. Chain punches are the signature attack, but it's the least effective and shouldn't be used like that in the vid. i think it's bullshit that that is the method being used in that kids head.

Comment

Please post a video of you effectively using chain punches in a fully resisting scenario.

Comment

that's the thing, it isn't all that effective. what happend to elbows and moving to the side?

Comment

Originally posted by allifi View Post
                    that's the thing, it isn't all that effective. what happend to elbows and moving to the side?
                    What? I don't know what did happen to them?

Is English your native language? (seriously)

Comment

ouch.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                      X