Mr. Mackey Teaches Self-Defense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr. Mackey Teaches Self-Defense

Jay Herrod is an International Celebrity, a brilliant stand-up comedian, dating Selena Gomez, and running for President in 2012. He will probably beat Obama. But God bless the man, because he's taken time out of his busy schedule of acquiring a nuclear arsenal and not banging an 18 year old to show us some self-defense techniques.

Bullshido's new in-line video player isn't working on my brand-new laptop, so fuck you here's a Youtube link just spend five seconds clicking the goddamn thing.

It's awesome. I promise.
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

My predictions for this thread:

- Assholes spending the next 40 posts or so flailing wildly trying to peacock their one-upsmanship on each other.

Comment

Don't worry, there's only 115 more videos of this.
      Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Comment

Originally posted by Boyd View Post

It's awesome. I promise.
        You didn't lie.
        Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
        "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel

Comment

This guy seems legit

Comment

Is that the actual voice actor? it sounds almost exactly like him.

Comment

He seems to be teaching some pretty street effective techniques. That man looks like he's been in a fair few bust ups at the home he's kept in.

Comment

What is this guy doing roaming the streets a free man? Techniques like a one-finger poke to the chest is likely to be fatal! Doesn't anyone watch anime?
                Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
                "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel

Comment

so much win
                  video game reviews

Comment

Originally posted by Boyd View Post
                    Bullshido's new in-line video player isn't working on my brand-new laptop, so fuck you here's a Youtube link just spend five seconds clicking the goddamn thing.
                    Bullshido has no special in-line video player.

Install Adobe Flash. Flash make videos work.
                    '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Comment

Why would a guy that awesome date Selena Gomez?
                      "Never trust a quote you read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                      X