BJJ Competition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BJJ Competition

how long after starting Brazilian Jiu Jitsu should I train before i start entering competitions? I train ten classes a week at about two hours a class.

I train both gi and no gi if that matters.

Comment

3 months depending upon your learning curve and dedication.

Comment

You're probably best off asking the instructor if you're ready every once in awhile. The important thing is that you understand all of the safety stuff and aren't going to hurt anyone or get yourself hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by November View Post
          You're probably best off asking the instructor if you're ready every once in awhile. The important thing is that you understand all of the safety stuff and aren't going to hurt anyone or get yourself hurt.
          Pussy.

Comment

BTW....quickshot, stop posting in Newbietown. You have enough posts. Go post in the training section.

Comment

10 classes a week is a lot. I think you'd be ready pretty quickly...

My first comp was the abu dhabi regionals after about 3 months of training, and I got dominated by a high school wrestler.

Comment

Im toying with the idea of entering a grappling competition in dallas Augest 13.
                http://www.worldgrapplingcircuit.com/

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X