• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TaeBo_Master
    replied
    Originally posted by Ke?poFist View Post
    Originally posted by TaeBo_Master
    I'm pretty sure OP has never had a girlfriend. And I am at least a little curious how someone with 9,000+ posts completely escaped my attention as even being in existence; comes back to Bullshido (apparently); someone suggests he should be banned; they are banned the same day. I know I've been away for a while, but damn... it's rare that bannable folk get that high of a post count.

Guess it just goes to show that you can run your mouth on the internet, and still be nobody.
    Who the hell are you?
    Been here longer than you, that's who.

Originally posted by syberia View Post
    He's not banned. That's his avatar. It's just to get your hopes up.
    Damn. Indeed, my hopes were up. I'm all for banning. If there's one thing I've learned from this place, it's that you can never underestimate the power or number of idiots.

Leave a comment:

• syberia
    replied
    Originally posted by TaeBo_Master View Post
    I'm pretty sure OP has never had a girlfriend. And I am at least a little curious how someone with 9,000+ posts completely escaped my attention as even being in existence; comes back to Bullshido (apparently); someone suggests he should be banned; they are banned the same day. I know I've been away for a while, but damn... it's rare that bannable folk get that high of a post count.

Guess it just goes to show that you can run your mouth on the internet, and still be nobody.
    He's not banned. That's his avatar. It's just to get your hopes up.

Leave a comment:

• Ke?poFist
    replied
    Originally posted by TaeBo_Master View Post

Who the hell are you?

Leave a comment:

• TaeBo_Master
    replied
    Originally posted by wetware View Post
    Because like Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, your recruiter and your ex-girlfriend they are all full of lies.

Leave a comment:

• 3moose1
    replied
    Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    Why is 3moose1 still not banned?

There is a question that demands answering.

because i'm 2legit2quit!

and i know you missed my amazing posts, snake.

I KNOW YOU DID

Leave a comment:

• Snake Plissken
    replied
    Why is 3moose1 still not banned?

There is a question that demands answering.

Leave a comment:

• 3moose1
    replied
    I'm in a great mood, actually.

Leave a comment:

• syberia
    replied
    Are you angry because you're drunk, or drunk because you're angry?

Leave a comment:

• 3moose1
    replied
    I wanted to come back with a good post, but I couldn't. So I came back with a REALLY shitty one instead.

Leave a comment:

• wetware
    replied
    Because like Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, your recruiter and your ex-girlfriend they are all full of lies.

Leave a comment:

• syberia
    replied
    Yah. We can tell, mate.

Leave a comment:

• 3moose1
    started a topic but srsly

but srsly

Hey kids,

So let me ask you this,

WHy is every old time veteran i've met always Army Special forces?

Why is every martial artist I meet a 9th degree blackbelt?

Why is every cook I meet a chef?

Why is every musician i meet signed?

You get the point, right? So someone explain, right meow. I'm drunk and angry and miss bullshido.

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X