Saw this on Sherdog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw this on Sherdog

I was just casually scrolling through sherdog this morning (real fighters scroll through gyms whilst noobs like me scroll through MA forums) and came upon this.

I thought it was my duty to provide good old humour relief to my mates here and also because this guy does seem to be quite.......................desperate............t o have his views heard.

My reaction upon reading this:
    :Determined: -> :tongue: -> :foreveralone: -> :friends:-> :ExcitedTroll:

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f8/dea.../#post54789271

OP is clearly an idiot who doesn't read much of our site.
    Chaos? Panic?... Disorder??.........................​My work here is done.

Comment

Finally someone calls Bullshido out on it's bullshit.

Comment

To Sherdog's credit (as loathe as I am to give it), most of them think he's an idiot too.

Comment

the only people who live in australia are faggots and boy lovers. and child molesters.

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
          http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Originally posted by Cy Q. Faunce
          3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Originally posted by sochin101
          I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
          That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
          Originally posted by HappyOldGuy
          I agree with moosey

Comment

I stopped reading at "Police don't practice with real bullet..." The OP is just a little Teenage wussy.

Comment

The best possible argument in his favor was he was too dumb to get through the registration process here, as verses lying about trying to register here. How in the hell would we know to "discriminate" against him since we would have no clue what he was going to say?

Comment

Originally posted by syberia View Post
                OP is clearly an idiot who doesn't read much of our site.
                When you speak of OP, is it him (I ASSUME its a him) or me?

For the record, I do enjoy lurking here :)

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Browning View Post
                  The best possible argument in his favor was he was too dumb to get through the registration process here, as verses lying about trying to register here. How in the hell would we know to "discriminate" against him since we would have no clue what he was going to say?
                  So did he actually register for an account or not? Just curious :/

Comment

I have no idea. I don't know what name he registed under, or attempted to register under. I could confirm whether a particular name was registered, but if he didn't make it through the registration process, I don't think our system would record that.

Comment

Originally posted by Katriona1992 View Post

For the record, I do enjoy lurking here :)
                      What do you think?
                      the only people who live in australia are faggots and boy lovers. and child molesters.
                      Faggots, boy lovers and child molesters? There's a tautology in there somewhere.
                      Chaos? Panic?... Disorder??.........................​My work here is done.

Comment

"You must have a crush on Syberia, don't you? Go do some pushups or something."

Major props on the rare and correct use of tautology. I offer a full bow, TMA-style; head to the knees.

Originally posted by Katriona1992
                        OP means "Original Poster" or "Original Post". So yes, that would be you. Dumb questions won't get you far on this forum. 10 seconds of Google-Fu will help you be slightly less of an idiot on these here in4rn3ts. As for real life though, I'm afraid nothing will help.
                        Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
                        "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel

Comment

A friend of mine who does kyoukushin got a broken rib from kumite. Rather than being congratulated for being courageous....he got called to the principal's office and was nearly suspended.
                          Doesn't that say it all?

Oh shit sorry, posted above before reading this
                          Alive training= Most realistic
                          Nahhhh. I wonder why police forces train with air guns or some special forces with paintball guns. If they all had practiced with real ones, most of them would be severly injured or dead.

Why not train an easier, more effective method if it was made avaliabler rather than beat the senses out of each other simply to stroke your manly egos?
                          Arguing with 15 year olds is fruitless...

Comment

Originally posted by TaeBo_Master View Post
                            "You must have a crush on Syberia, don't you? Go do some pushups or something."

Major props on the rare and correct use of tautology. I offer a full bow, TMA-style; head to the knees.

OP means "Original Poster" or "Original Post". So yes, that would be you. Dumb questions won't get you far on this forum. 10 seconds of Google-Fu will help you be slightly less of an idiot on these here in4rn3ts. As for real life though, I'm afraid nothing will help.
                            All I did was help a guy who wanted to talk to people on this site...

As for OP, he was also the OP of the original thread and seemed slightly more idiotic than I am (just saying...)

Comment

Originally posted by 3moose1 View Post
                              I just read somewhere that Aussie chicks are more likely to have threesomes than any other chicks.

So your list is incomplete.

Unless they have threesomes only with kids under 18.

Goddammit, THAT's why I wish I was Aussie.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X