Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saw this on Sherdog

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    LOL. I tried to register on Sherdog to tell him the error he got when creating his account was a bug and he should have emailed someone, and I got an error on Sherdog while registering and can't post becausei t claims my account isn't activated. Should I make a giant hate post about Sherdog now?

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by Kintanon View Post
      LOL. I tried to register on Sherdog to tell him the error he got when creating his account was a bug and he should have emailed someone, and I got an error on Sherdog while registering and can't post becausei t claims my account isn't activated. Should I make a giant hate post about Sherdog now?
      Yes, but do it on map.

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by TaeBo_Master View Post
        "You must have a crush on Syberia, don't you? Go do some pushups or something."

        Major props on the rare and correct use of tautology. I offer a full bow, TMA-style; head to the knees.
        Thanks.

        OP means "Original Poster" or "Original Post". So yes, that would be you. Dumb questions won't get you far on this forum. 10 seconds of Google-Fu will help you be slightly less of an idiot on these here in4rn3ts. As for real life though, I'm afraid nothing will help.
        I was kind of reffering to both. Katriona in a good fun kind of way (Kat, mate, these bashing threads pop up every other day and this one isn't even a good one). The Sherdog guy for obvious reasons.
        Last edited by syberia; 6/05/2011 2:11am, .

        Comment


          #19
          Edit: It occurs to me that I might be jumping the gun a little in my bashing.

          Originally posted by Kintanon View Post
          LOL. I tried to register on Sherdog to tell him the error he got when creating his account was a bug and he should have emailed someone, and I got an error on Sherdog while registering and can't post becausei t claims my account isn't activated. Should I make a giant hate post about Sherdog now?
          Yes. Right now. It'd better be at least 4 paragraphs of ranting at a 3rd-grade level or higher. Otherwise, you're just wasting everyone's time.
          Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!


          "You all just got fucking owned.";
          "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

          - The Wastrel

          Comment


            #20
            I think I have an account over there. But why reply? Guy is winning our fight for us.

            Comment


              #21
              Originally posted by syberia View Post
              Thanks.



              I was kind of reffering to both. Evergrey in a good fun kind of way (mate, these bashing threads pop up every other day and this one isn't even a good one). The Sherdog guy for obvious reasons.
              You're killin' my fun here. I'm fully aware of the cumbersome load of bash-threads that pop on this site; yet sometimes it's still enjoyable to jump in and rant on somebody for no real reason whatsoever.

              I'm not entirely sure what the Everygrey reference is for. Granted, I've been back on BS for about 5 months after an absence of 6 years. So I am not really familiar with a number of posters who have made their names in the meantime. That includes yourself I'm sorry to say. Whatever, I'm getting the feeling that I'm typing way more than I should be for such insignificance. [/post ]
              Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!


              "You all just got fucking owned.";
              "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

              - The Wastrel

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by TaeBo_Master View Post
                You're killin' my fun here. I'm fully aware of the cumbersome load of bash-threads that pop on this site; yet sometimes it's still enjoyable to jump in and rant on somebody for no real reason whatsoever.

                I'm not entirely sure what the Everygrey reference is for. Granted, I've been back on BS for about 5 months after an absence of 6 years. So I am not really familiar with a number of posters who have made their names in the meantime. That includes yourself I'm sorry to say. Whatever, I'm getting the feeling that I'm typing way more than I should be for such insignificance. [/post ]
                Sorry: I ment katriona, and I was talking to her about the bashing threads, too. Post edited.

                I've always been Syberia.

                Comment


                  #23
                  Okay, now I have a name, I was able to discover Hochiwana aka Jordan does have an account here which was "awaiting moderation" its now activated. So Jordan come on over and whine away.

                  BTW Syb, he's from New South Wales, and is approximately 20. You're type :)?

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Originally posted by Sam Browning View Post
                    You're type :)?
                    I hope you don't go out lawyerin' with that grammar young man!

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Originally posted by Sam Browning View Post
                      Okay, now I have a name, I was able to discover Hochiwana aka Jordan does have an account here which was "awaiting moderation" its now activated. So Jordan come on over and whine away.

                      BTW Syb, he's from New South Wales, and is approximately 20. You're type :)?
                      Yeah, he seems like a real catch.

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Since we're two people separated by a common language, can I ask you to translate for us when he arrives?

                        Comment


                          #27
                          C'mon everybody be nice. Somebody give the dipshit a napkin.

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Originally posted by Sam Browning View Post
                            Since we're two people separated by a common language, can I ask you to translate for us when he arrives?
                            Lol. I think everyone here has a basic understanding of stupid or douchebag. You'll be right.

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Did he say what kind of art he studies in the first place?

                              Comment


                                #30
                                He doesn't mention it. But I told him his account was fixed, so there's nothing stopping him from letting us know over here.

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X