X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bobyclumsyninja
    replied
    Originally posted by Permalost View Post
    No ridiculous SoCal pic? We've got some awesome bullies.
    It's coming.

The solution to no NYC gyms hosting could be a series of mini-megas. Come to the Bean, we'll host you. Besides, if I can take the Fung Wah and get owned...you guyz can come here under similar conditions. I'll gong sau you at South Station.

Leave a comment:

• Permalost
    replied
    No ridiculous SoCal pic? We've got some awesome bullies.

Leave a comment:

• gregaquaman
    replied
    Originally posted by Omega Supreme View Post

Fucking Aussies can't speak simple Engrish.
    Funny enough the best way to piss of the bar girl is to walk up to a bar look at this.

And then ask for a beer

Leave a comment:

• Ke?poFist
    replied
    yeah. NYC gyms fear litigation, and have big ego's so unless a large portion of their members are bullies, they don't want that shit on their mat :(

Leave a comment:

• ADM
    replied

Crikey what a comment that is! In Straya' we dun take kindly to thems words we don't!

... beer it is!

Leave a comment:

• Syphilis
    replied
    Im assuming Lebell will take up defense the loudest, so I'm not even going to bother trying to be heard over his posts.

Leave a comment:

• Lebell
    replied
    I have been to all but one mega throwdown:
    *face palm.
    If the Euro dudes whip out their..wallets and we can set something up for you to drop by, would you do it?

Leave a comment:

• vaquero de las nalgas
    replied
    Originally posted by Vorpal View Post
    Things have slowed down since the Fighthouse is apparently unavailible. I can't believe it's the only place in the city to throw down. I used to have access to a large space in Jersey but NYC people get lightheaded at the thought of taking a bus into Jersey.
    They liked to honk the horn and then roll up on you, while the window is creeping down, and you start thinking Fat Tony is about to put a hit on you.

Leave a comment:

• bobyclumsyninja
    replied
    Sheeeeeeeeeeeet. You guys don't just suck at sports anymore. I can think of 5 gyms in Boston that would host us...and I'm drinking.

To add insult to injury, we don't need to shop around, as fellow bully Arbeiter and Redline Fight Sports are down to host, as long as they're open.

Holy shit...Boston just won this thread.

Leave a comment:

• Vorpal
    replied
    Things have slowed down since the Fighthouse is apparently unavailible. I can't believe it's the only place in the city to throw down. I used to have access to a large space in Jersey but NYC people get lightheaded at the thought of taking a bus into Jersey.

Leave a comment:

• Omega Supreme
    replied
    Originally posted by greatheight View Post
    Fuck oath. Fosters is canned dog piss.

Leave a comment:

• bobyclumsyninja
    replied
    Originally posted by judoka_uk View Post
    They make it in regional hubs, for example Fosters you buy in the UK is usually made in Holland.

It wouldn't make sense for the company to make all the beer in Aus and then incur ginormous shipping costs when most people don't give a fuck where it was brewed. You can tell they don't give a fuck, because they're drinking Fosters rather than decent beer.
    Right. It helps that anyone who doesn't mind that it's Canadian, from an Australian recipe WTF??????? also won't mind that it tastes a little like rain runoff...that a dog peed in.

Better than shitty American drinks...but damn....

Leave a comment:

• greatheight
    replied
    Originally posted by judoka_uk View Post
    You can tell they don't give a fuck, because they're drinking Fosters rather than decent beer.
    Fuck oath. Fosters is canned dog piss.

Leave a comment:

• greatheight
    replied
    Originally posted by Colin View Post
    Bobby - you get extra points for Rolf Harris. You are well read indeed, but you lose that extra point for the Duff can, as it really needed to be a Fosters beer.

That being said, with the Duff can there, the comedic value clearly represents an American perception.
    That particular brand of duff is actually a beer brewed in New Zealand - they had to change their name to McDuff a while back due to a potential lawsuit from Fox.
    Still not Australian exactly, but closer than an American Duff.

Originally posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    Fosters is made in Canada...at least, the cans I've seen here.
    Foster's...Australian for Canadian Beer FAIL
    It's definately an Australian beer - but no one fuckin' likes it down here. It's a lot more successful overseas. We're more into Tooheys or VB. I myself don't really like beer.

I reckon we need to hold more Throwdowns before we deserve one of your kick ass tags - hopefully one will happen this year sometime.

Leave a comment:

• judoka_uk
    replied
    Originally posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    Fosters is made in Canada...at least, the cans I've seen here.
    Foster's...Australian for Canadian Beer FAIL
    They make it in regional hubs, for example Fosters you buy in the UK is usually made in Holland.

It wouldn't make sense for the company to make all the beer in Aus and then incur ginormous shipping costs when most people don't give a fuck where it was brewed. You can tell they don't give a fuck, because they're drinking Fosters rather than decent beer.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X