No announcement yet.

carry yourself like you don't do BJJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you guys talking about this Kesa garami version?

As opposed to these two:

Comment

Gene Lebell is my God. Gene Lebell called it a key lock (with legs). Omega will call it a key lock(with legs). Gene has spoken.

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Supreme View Post
        Gene Lebell is my God. Gene Lebell called it a key lock (with legs). Omega will call it a key lock(with legs). Gene has spoken.
        If the Catholics, the ultimate in dogmatic traditionalism, can hold mass in the vernacular, why the hell are we still using Japanese names for everything?

Comment

Originally posted by ProfessorChaos View Post
          If the Catholics, the ultimate in dogmatic traditionalism, can hold mass in the vernacular, why the hell are we still using Japanese names for everything?
          Because you're too stupid to understand them and that amuses the rest of us.

Comment

Never go full retard.

Comment

Catholicism has been the most turbulent, and progressive of the established Christian sects in modern history. Acceptance of the theory of evolution, acceptance of the idea that non-believers can attain salvation, and support for the gays in their ministry (see what I did there?) has been groundbreaking.

Comment

Since when did the Catholics started accepting evolution?

Comment

Originally posted by Ke?poFist View Post
                  Catholicism has been the most turbulent, and progressive of the established Christian sects in modern history. Acceptance of the theory of evolution, acceptance of the idea that non-believers can attain salvation, and support for the gays in their ministry (see what I did there?) has been groundbreaking.
                  Also if I'm not mistaken, didn't they only preach the gospel in Latin until the Reformation post Enlightenment?

Edit: This was because of the growing idea of humanism within Europe. So... yea it's pretty fair to say the Catholics are not the ultimate in dogmatic traditionalism. That one goes to Aikido. IMO

Comment

You both know that there's a sale at K-mart on sarcasm detectors?

Comment

You couldn't do it could you?

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Supreme View Post
                        You both know that there's a sale at K-mart on sarcasm detectors?
                        0.0 It wasn't in this weeks coupon book. Are you sure?

Comment

Yes.....I bought extra but you can always check they're website for inventory.

Comment

Res Judicata, yes that first one is what I was talking about.

JnP how do you get it in No-Gi? I feel like regular Kesa is too risky in No-Gi. In No-Gi I feel like I don't have enough friction to keep my back from getting taken.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteShark View Post
                              Res Judicata, yes that first one is what I was talking about.

JnP how do you get it in No-Gi? I feel like regular Kesa is too risky in No-Gi. In No-Gi I feel like I don't have enough friction to keep my back from getting taken.
                              Shoulder and elbow control.

Comment

Originally posted by crappler View Post
                                Since when did the Catholics started accepting evolution?
                                The Catholic Church was never against evolution in the first place. In the mid 1800s it was already accepted that Genesis was not to be read literally. No official stance was taken on evolution for a long time, at some point during the 1900s they came to the conclusion that the soul is the exclusive territory/creation of God, but the rest happens however science tells us. The only thing they had a problem with is the concept that humans descended from a whole bunch of prehistoric people as opposed to a single pair, because that would nullify the concept of original sin and you can't have Catholicism without guilt. Sorry my dates are fuzzy, it's been a long time.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X