Cauliflower ear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cauliflower ear

Ok so question, is it gross if a girl gets cauliflower ear? I would like to think I'm a mildly attractive female, but I have recently come down with a case of cauliflower ear that has been drained three times now, each time i've gotten at least 4 cc's of blood out of it. There isn't any more to drain, I compressed it, but now there is an interesting shape to my ear.

I've never seen a female with cauliflower ear so it was new to me when I finally did get it, I've been training bjj for 4 years...

Originally posted by Navita View Post
    Ok so question, is it gross if a girl gets cauliflower ear? I would like to think I'm a mildly attractive female, but I have recently come down with a case of cauliflower ear that has been drained three times now, each time i've gotten at least 4 cc's of blood out of it. There isn't any more to drain, I compressed it, but now there is an interesting shape to my ear.

I've never seen a female with cauliflower ear so it was new to me when I finally did get it, I've been training bjj for 4 years...
    I wouldn't care. Maybe if it were Couture bad, but if it's just a bit of a bump no biggie.

Do you wear the headgear stuff?

Comment

I imagine guys that don't train might be a little freaked by it. But for people that DO train, it's a non-issue.

Comment

A purple in four years? Congrats!

I would think different guys have different turn-ons. And that women might use their hair to hide the ear, if it comes to that. But I can't really see why this would be a great issue - most guys I know wouldn't care.

Comment

I find it oddly attractive.

Comment

Originally posted by Mackan View Post
            A purple in four years? Congrats!

I would think different guys have different turn-ons. And that women might use their hair to hide the ear, if it comes to that. But I can't really see why this would be a great issue - most guys I know wouldn't care.
            I will have had my purpe for a year in July :) and thank you!

Comment

Depends on how bad. If your ears look like Sakuraba's or James Thompson's then you should move someplace cold and wear ear muffs 24/7.

Comment

im trying to load a pic, but but cant figure it out, i'm too tired. It's not bad, nothing horrible but if i point it out, it's normal.

Boa noite!

Comment

Sounds hot.

Comment

I don't think it will be much of a problem for anyone unless the dudes got an ear fetish.

Comment

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMsLazsj8A0

Comment

I dunno, Its kinda like herpes. If we both have it then who cares, but since I am currently blessed with two very attractive ears I think I would be a little emasculated by it. Like in the back of my head I would be thinking "my girl trains way harder than I do." But aesthetically I think girls that have a noticeable flaw (i.e. big nose, goofy ears) gives them character.

Comment

Originally posted by SoulMechanic View Post
                          I find it oddly attractive.
                          This.
                          www.childsplaycharity.org

Comment

Girls with cauliflower ears are hot the same way a girls in an old pickup truck or ones on a motorcycle are hot.

They're hot because they do things most girls don't. To me, they symbolize feminine strength and independence. I find that an attractive quality.
                            Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

It's like if a lady listens to Xiu Xiu: Forgivable if nothing else is wrong but I will be visibly put off every time I notice.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X