No announcement yet.

8yo BB- can easily take an adult!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have time for this. I have to go polish my Oriental weapons.
    Originally posted by Devil
    That's the most Krav thing I've ever read. That's Kravver than a motherfucker...

Comment

D3adly kids.
      sigpic

Comment

I play that game too, the ball always wins.
        "Boxing is the art of hitting an opponent from the furthest distance away, exposing the least amount of your body while getting into position to punch with maximum leverage and not getting hit."
        Kenny Weldon

Comment

I tried this game too, it's a little harder:

Comment

Originally posted by Smoke View Post
            I tried this game too, it's a little harder:
            This is one of my favorite clips evah~! The first time I watched it, a few years back, I almost wet myself, and I swear I think I bruised a rib, or something.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Permalost View Post
              Seems to me a well timed front kick to the chest would put down even the most determined 8 year old knife wielding black belt.

Now there's a sentence for the ages.
              HAHAHAHA... Nice.

Comment

Comment

Seems to me a well timed front kick to the chest would put down even the most determined 8 year old knife wielding black belt.
                  You know damn well that most attacks on t3h d34dly str33t are random shankings.

Who'd suspect an 8 year old would be capable of sticking a knife into your femoral artery?

Comment

Originally posted by yli View Post
                    You know damn well that most attacks on t3h d34dly str33t are random shankings.

Who'd suspect an 8 year old would be capable of sticking a knife into your femoral artery?
                    Or your groinal area, considering the height difference.

If I wanted someone 'whacked', I'd consider paying an 8-year-old to do the hit. They'd never see it coming.

Comment

You see these type of kids constantly when doing TMA's. They're also the kids that lose in the first round in any of the bigger competitions. Their trainer and parents then blame their loss to bad judging further giving these kids false confidence.

Comment

This train of thought rings a bell...
                        "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
                        DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
                        Originally posted by Devil
                        Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
                        Originally posted by Plasma
                        At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
                        Originally posted by SoulMechanic
                        Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X