Just another "Noob"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just another "Noob"

Over the past 29 Years, (Started when I was 7, I am 36 now) I treated my Martial Arts Training like a Sailor on Shore leave, making any style my Bitch, just to pass the time, and never really bothering to get to know them Properly - That was until I met "The One" (and NO, I do not mean a Black Leather Trench coat clad Keanu Chuffing Reeves!!) in the form of Okinawan Karate, Goju-ryu to be specific, which suits me and my personal requirements perfectly...The rest, is still being written...!

Goju-Guy

Originally posted by Goju-Guy View Post
    Over the past 29 Years, (Started when I was 7, I am 36 now) I treated my Martial Arts Training like a Sailor on Shore leave, making any style my Bitch, just to pass the time, and never really bothering to get to know them Properly - That was until I met "The One" (and NO, I do not mean a Black Leather Trench coat clad Keanu Chuffing Reeves!!) in the form of Okinawan Karate, Goju-ryu to be specific, which suits me and my personal requirements perfectly...The rest, is still being written...!

Goju-Guy
    out of curiousity, what are your "personal requirements?"

Comment

welcome to the site!
      Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
      ...Willing is not enough you must do
      ~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Katriona1992 View Post
        out of curiousity, what are your "personal requirements?"
        Family Run, Friendly, Non-Profit Club (NOT a McDojo!!) Local to me, that has classes convenient to my time table...!

Originally posted by Ke?poFist View Post
        welcome to the site!
        Thanks Ke?poFist, good to be Here...!

Goju-Guy

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X