No announcement yet.

10 years old girl muay thai training video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuckin' cool. BTW...after the video was done, I found this gem.

Tis one of her fights at Fairtex Stadium.

Comment

Autistic? Muay Thai? It's IRL Chocolate!:Gasp:

Comment

Originally posted by Travis17 View Post
        Are her punches that good? It looks like her elbows pop out right before she even starts throwing them. Isn't that the wrong way to throw them? Shouldn't you keep your elbows tucked in as you bring your hand up and turn it over at the last moment?

I mean I guess that's good for a 10 year old. Not sure how long she's been doing it. I just thought there were some obvious technical mistakes and this video is supposedly very good technically. Maybe I'm wrong or it's just a different way.
        That style of punching is common in Thailand. However, you are correct -- it is considered "wrong" by western boxers and trainers.

Good job pointing out the "technical mistakes" of a badass ten-year-old girl who fights in Thailand, though. I bet she colors outside the lines, too... you should probably have a word with her about that.

Comment

Originally posted by SARS_Attacks View Post
          Fuckin' cool. BTW...after the video was done, I found this gem.

Tis one of her fights at Fairtex Stadium.
          No headgear???

Comment

Originally posted by Travis17 View Post
            Are her punches that good? It looks like her elbows pop out right before she even starts throwing them. Isn't that the wrong way to throw them? Shouldn't you keep your elbows tucked in as you bring your hand up and turn it over at the last moment?

I mean I guess that's good for a 10 year old. Not sure how long she's been doing it. I just thought there were some obvious technical mistakes and this video is supposedly very good technically. Maybe I'm wrong or it's just a different way.
            hahahahahShutTheFuckUp.

This is crisp technique, particularly excellent for a 10 year old. Plus she keeps her technique in the ring. Look around at the videos of all these pre-teen black belts and compare this girl's technique. We're not talking about Remy Bonjasky, we're talking about a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon_6 View Post
              That style of punching is common in Thailand. However, you are correct -- it is considered "wrong" by western boxers and trainers.
              That's an interesting subject for another thread, if you're willing. I'd be like to know more about it.

The girl is great regardless of any error anybody can point out. She's 10, a year older than my daughter.

None of the kids her age who take kickboxing hit the pads like that.

Having read more about her background I'm pretty sure she's punching exactly the way she was taught to punch, whatever anybody might think is wrong with it.

Comment

No headgear???
                This is Thailand. She's already 2 years older than some of the fighters out of my gym. The crowd loves it. One of my friends (who's been here a little longer than me) told me an 11 year old started crying after an accidental kick to the nuts and while he was bent over the crowd was screaming "Hit him now! now! Hit him! Go!" to the other kid.

Comment

I wanna see her fight that 8 year old black belt that could easily take on an adult in this thread: http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=106712&page=1

Comment

Fuck.

I really need to go train more. She's awesome.

Comment

Originally Posted by Cannon_6
                      Originally posted by Cullion View Post
                      That's an interesting subject for another thread, if you're willing. I'd be like to know more about it...
                      Short answer: I don't know for sure -- it's never been explained to me.

I do know that it's easy to convert a punch into an elbow if the elbow is already up. Perhaps that's the reason.

Comment

Three pages and no pedobear?

I dont know if i should be proud or dissapointed.

Comment

Originally posted by Rzero View Post
                          Three pages and no pedobear?

I dont know if i should be proud or dissapointed.
                          As much of a fan of pedobear as I am, he doesn't belong here, unless he wants a flying knee

Comment

This kid's way better.

Comment

Badass of the month?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X