Welps. Hi.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welps. Hi.

Basically, trying to persuade someone with a high aggression level out of trying to start a fight. I'm really not the best person to explain this.

Comment

Originally posted by Azatdawn View Post
      Basically, trying to persuade someone with a high aggression level out of trying to start a fight. I'm really not the best person to explain this.
      Palms out , low shoulders and all that. The first thing I recognise when someone is trying to sucker punch me. De-escalation my ass.

Comment

That's because you're a fucking retard.

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Supreme View Post
          That's because you're a fucking retard.
          That must be it.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmike_ebw View Post
            Palms out , low shoulders and all that. The first thing I recognise when someone is trying to sucker punch me. De-escalation my ass.
            Interestingly, that's what I've been wondering. When I first started I thought it was interesting to learn those self-defense kind of things... now I'm just waiting for us to take on the boxing gloves. It's better when there's someone there who I've been training with a couple of times, since then we're usually skipping the self defense part and just go to the thaiboxing techniques right away.

Comment

That must be it.
              LOL....yay, you pass.

Comment

I couldn't feel more welcome.:RetardDog:

Comment

I couldn't feel more welcome.:RetardDog:
                  Look above, Omega just passed you. That like being pissed on by a god. It may feel wrong, but something miraculous just happened to you.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmike_ebw View Post
                    Look above, Omega just passed you. That like being pissed on by a god. It may feel wrong, but something miraculous just happened to you.
                    I actually was serious by saying I couldn't feel more welcome. I had lurked long enough to get a grasp of what you're referring to.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X