Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all, some help please?

Ola.

To cut to the point, I hav'nt posted since 2006, way back when i said some very silly things and acted like an arrogant child. This said i feel now is the time to return with apologies.

A few quick questions though (Seeing as i hav'nt used the new layout)
    How do i change my profile name, and how do i add a profile pic?

Got to get a sponsorship account.

Comment

BTW....Megathrowdown is in Boston this year.

Comment

Thankyou Omega. Is that for the name change as well? Also, just watched your armbar vid in the advanced grappling. That was epic.

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Supreme View Post
          BTW....Megathrowdown is in Boston this year.
          Im a UK noob im afraid. I have heard there's going to be a throwdown in oxford in august though. May go along and get my ass handed to me.

Comment

Sorry, wasn't wearing my glasses. As for your newbish comments; we've all been a teenager (I just got done reading your previous comments)

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Supreme View Post
              Sorry, wasn't wearing my glasses. As for your newbish comments; we've all been a teenager (I just got done reading your previous comments)
              I am as expected deeply regretful. The general consensus i got from the community back then was "STFU and train". So i have, and im quite grateful for the encouragement. Also, i was at the stage in my life where i had begun Muay Thai and assumed i was as tough as i needed to be. I was immensely wrong.

Comment

Kid I was professional fighter from 93 to 2005. You're never tough enough.

Comment

I get reminded of that fact twice a week. I enjoy what i do though. Win or lose i come out feeling better than when i went in.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X