how would one lose their noob status??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how would one lose their noob status??

sorry this is a stupid (noob) question and all but how would you change your noob status thing? Do you have to become a supporting member?

Originally posted by QuickShot View Post
    sorry this is a stupid (noob) question and all but how would you change your noob status thing? Do you have to become a supporting member?
    define what you mean by 'noob' status?

if its about the profiency in your chosen art, then the answer is to simply practice more...

Comment

Just continue to participate appropriately in the forum(create threads, post on others etc.).Try not to be a dumbass. You do not need to get a supporting member subscription.

Comment

I could just kick you in the nuts.

Comment

The noob tag goes away after 25 or 50 posts. I can't remember.
          Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Supreme View Post
            I could just kick you in the nuts.
            haha wow ive been on this site a day a knew i woulg get a response like that from you.

Comment

I feel like the next question you might ask will be about points, or "varrots" and how one earns them. Do not do this. Much like your noob status, these are things that you really shouldn't be worried about. Read the stickies, pay attention to the forums you are posting in, as moderators are subtle, and quick to anger.

If you haven't done so already, post an introductory thread, talk a little bit about your martial arts experiences or interest, and what brought you to bullshido(or you could use this existing thread)

Comment

Fastest way to regular member status on this website:

1: Be active (this means getting involved in many conversations)
                2: Be relevant. (if your posts are getting culled into trollshido, it means you fail this bit)
                3: Give feedback. (use the thumbs up/thumbs down and post feedback system)

This is as much as you can do on your own. If other people like your contributions, their use of the feedback system will catapault you into the ranks of the regular members. Alternatively, if people DON'T like your contributions, the opposite is true.

Comment

Originally posted by soldiermedic25 View Post
                  I feel like the next question you might ask will be about points, or "varrots" and how one earns them. Do not do this. Much like your noob status, these are things that you really shouldn't be worried about. Read the stickies, pay attention to the forums you are posting in, as moderators are subtle, and quick to anger.

If you haven't done so already, post an introductory thread, talk a little bit about your martial arts experiences or interest, and what brought you to bullshido(or you could use this existing thread)
                  i was literally about to post a question about varrots and achivements/rewards. but i guess what you are saying is that these dont really matter?

Comment

i was literally about to post a question about varrots and achivements/rewards. but i guess what you are saying is that these dont really matter?
                    Its considered in bad taste. Plus, its just the interwebz.

Comment

ahhh, and how about the groups and friends thing?

Comment

Nobody likes you.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                          Fastest way to regular member status on this website:

1: Be active (this means getting involved in many conversations)
                          2: Be relevant. (if your posts are getting culled into trollshido, it means you fail this bit)
                          3: Give feedback. (use the thumbs up/thumbs down and post feedback system)

This is as much as you can do on your own. If other people like your contributions, their use of the feedback system will catapault you into the ranks of the regular members. Alternatively, if people DON'T like your contributions, the opposite is true.
                          I thought the thumbs up/down system was cancelled though. At least, I just tried and it didn't work....

Comment

Originally posted by Katriona1992 View Post
                            I thought the thumbs up/down system was cancelled though. At least, I just tried and it didn't work....
                            There, I just gave you a thumb.

It's entirely possible that I have access to forum features that you do not have access to. I wouldn't know. Back when I joined bullshido, there was no such thing as facebook, and people who had myspace pages were lampooned as drama whores. The website has changed ALOT over the years.

My, how times have changed.

Comment

The very best thing you can do is train hard, ask questions to facilitate your training, share your knowledge as you get it, and have a thick skin when it comes to others. Oh, and be really, really funny. Lebell-funny, not Sirc-funny.
                              Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
                              Luta Livre flees the fight,
                              Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
                              Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X