X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katriona1992
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt Phillips View Post
    Posted that literally 2 posts back. You haz the correct.
    Didn't read your comment whilst making the post bro...sorry :P

The nervousness one gets from the lecturer looking at a direction around where you are sitting whilst you are not doing proper work got me...

Leave a comment:

• The Juggernoob
    replied
    Originally posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Have I mentioned wrestling?
    This = Win

Leave a comment:

• Matt Phillips
    replied
    Posted that literally 2 posts back. You haz the correct.

Leave a comment:

• Katriona1992
    replied
    Originally posted by QuickShot View Post
    thanks for all the advice, im going to go to bjj during the summer and join my high schools wrestling team. Once i earn enough money im going to join muay thai aswell.
    but again THANKS FOR ALL THE ADVICE!
    Hey,
    Have you considered the judo/boxing combination? Its effective, covers a large range (nearly everything apart from the usage of elbows, knees and kicks) and its really cheap. I pay $70 a month for training in both styles which is quite a good price for a concession card holder like us, especially as it costs less than one month of bjj around my area :)

Leave a comment:

• QuickShot
    replied
    thanks for all the advice, im going to go to bjj during the summer and join my high schools wrestling team. Once i earn enough money im going to join muay thai aswell.
    but again THANKS FOR ALL THE ADVICE!

Leave a comment:

• Matt Phillips
    replied
    If you have enough money for BJJ, you have enough money for Boxing and Judo at the same time. Wrestle at school, or look for club wrestling in your area. If it has to be BJJ or MT, do BJJ. You can compete in MMA with just BJJ; just MT, not so much.

Leave a comment:

• Torakaka
    replied
    If you want to be a fighter, boxing. You'll get about 10x as many fights as any other combat sport. I guess if you want to be good at MMA, do wrestling or something... I guess.

Leave a comment:

• jnp
    replied
    I think he should try wrestling. I started at 14, and still use it to frustrate my training partner's every time I'm on the mat.

Edit: Woops, that's what I get for coming back and hitting reply after two hours.

Leave a comment:

• Omega Supreme
    replied
    In that case take BJJ. You are young kid. No need in punishing your body at this time.

Leave a comment:

• QuickShot
    replied
    I plan on signing up for wrestling next school year. and i am looking for a place to go in my area.

Leave a comment:

• Omega Supreme
    replied
    That wasn't definitive 'yes' or 'no'. We are doing this posterity.

Leave a comment:

• Lindz
    replied
    It's cheap free, effective and only available for a few years of your life.

Leave a comment:

• Omega Supreme
    replied
    Originally posted by Lindz View Post
    Are you in highschool? If your school has a team they'll teach you wrestling for free.
    So we agree wrestling?

Leave a comment:

• Lindz
    replied
    Are you in highschool? If your school has a team they'll teach you wrestling for free.

Leave a comment:

• Colin
    replied
    Take your father's advice, imo. Also, welcome.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X