What is this achievement S#@$!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is this achievement S#@$!?

So I come back to check out how my beloved Bullshido has been doing, and what do I see when trying to check my PMs? A blinding array of random numbers, varrots, forum ranks and other crap all over my screen.

Did Neal steal the achievement feed code from World of Warcraft? Can we expect cool new titles for completing all of our achievements?

PS: Level 20 bitches! Rest of you scrubs better level up if you wanna be l33t as me. 5 more levels and I get to unlock my mid-tier Elvish powers on yo' asses!

Well, if this is how you treat your "beloved" don't ever get married.

Oh and this rule was in place before you left; don't cuss in the thread titles.

Comment

sorry forgot :(

Also, I really do miss you guys. I saw Sirc trolling on facebook and I remembered happier times.

Comment

That still occurs just on a yearly basis not monthly anymore.

Comment

Welcome back, nice to see some old faces returning.

Comment

Does this mean you have a mount now?

Comment

Yeah, coming back after some years and seeing all this randomness was a big WTF moment. Oh, and welcome back (DON'T YOU EVER LEAVE ME AGAIN! ;_; )

Comment

Hi Cheese!

And Poop, my mount has always been epic but I could always use another!

Comment

Originally posted by Ke?poFist View Post
                  PS: Level 20 bitches! Rest of you scrubs better level up if you wanna be l33t as me. 5 more levels and I get to unlock my mid-tier Elvish powers on yo' asses!
                  Elvis had mindpowers?

Comment

What up KF? I have not been punched in the face in quite awhile. TD?

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
                      Elvis had mindpowers?
                      yes, and pointy ears!

Originally posted by Vorpal View Post
                      What up KF? I have not been punched in the face in quite awhile. TD?
                      I am told there is an upcoming one in September up in Beantown!

Comment

Boston? If we can get the NYTD crew on a party bus so we can drink our way back I guess that would be okay.

Comment

Welcome back KF.
                          Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

To quote something Phrost once told me, the achievement system "appears to be unintentionally disabled".

Comment

So Ke?poFist are you still a pussy or have you actually been training seriously?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X