Totally responsible RBSD training!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is....just..I mean....damn.

I think she actually gets her throat sliced in the first 2 seconds.

Get the knife out of your face and then get the fuck out of there for fucks sake!

Why on earth is she wailing on her, much bigger and stronger, attacker for half a goddamn minute? And why does he drop the knife so easily?

This guy shouldnt be teaching anything.

I'm beginning to understand why RBSD/KM gets shit on here.
    Last edited by Rzero; 5/28/2011 2:27am, .

Comment

Just to make things clear: I am in no way claiming that I, or my school, have "da r34l Krav". Nor that I'm any good at knife defense. I'm just flabbergasted at the nonsense shown in that video.

Comment

Nick Maison is part of Krav Maga Global, Eyal Yanilov's organization.

Yanilov's been a controversial figure in the Krav Maga world to say the least.

However, the only way to settle the political and technical mess in Krav Maga is by having Darren Levine, Eyal Yanilov, Kobi Lichtenstein, Avi Moyal and some other folks don Redman suits and go at each other with ASP batons.

Comment

I did not know that, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by yli View Post
            However, the only way to settle the political and technical mess in Krav Maga is by having Darren Levine, Eyal Yanilov, Kobi Lichtenstein, Avi Moyal and some other folks don Redman suits and go at each other with ASP batons.
            Yeah, no.

Comment

The only bad thing I see here is the knife thing (fighting 200 pounds of man with a knife to keep your purse?), everything else basically boils down to not confusing fleeing an assault with beating somebody's ass. As long as everybody understands that then I don't see the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by yli View Post
                However, the only way to settle the political and technical mess in Krav Maga is by having Darren Levine, Eyal Yanilov, Kobi Lichtenstein, Avi Moyal and some other folks don camo pants and go at each other with live blades.
                fixed

Comment

Now that's just tacky, don't you think?

Comment

No, not at all.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X