Totally responsible RBSD training!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Totally responsible RBSD training!

Not only is this absolutely horrid training, it's also thoroughly unethical.

The young ladies attending this seminar probably now believe that they can defend themselves against a committed attacker wielding a knife. Also, they're still LARPing despite the heavy padding the instructor is wearing. The defender clearly doesn't have the size, strength or leverage to be able to hurt her instructor at all, pads or no.

Seriously.

Nick Maison is from Krav Maga Global in London. Feel free to lodge a torrent of complaints against him.

All that Fight like a Girl shit is trash. They brought them to our university after I offered to do seminars. It's pretty horrid. now they have improved and are having our universioty PD teach girls to double leg their attackers. Grreeaattttt.

Comment

Originally posted by yli View Post
      Not only is this absolutely horrid training, it's also thoroughly unethical.
      I'm pretty sure she could kick your ass.

Comment

Slashed left pectoral at 0:03.

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
          I'm pretty sure she could kick your ass.

Only if she cuts you with her +5 vorpal knees. That chick is Auschwitz skinny.

C'mon man, what part of that looked legit to you ? It's all a "grrl power" delusion. The marshmallow man suit is just laughable and it prolly weighs more than the girl by itself.

This is the worst kind of RBSD scam. "Even if you are out weighed by 100lbs this system will help you defeat...." and then this compliant BS is shown as proof.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Apple View Post

C'mon man, what part of that looked legit to you ? It's all a "grrl power" delusion. The marshmallow man suit is just laughable and it prolly weighs more than the girl by itself.

This is the worst kind of RBSD scam. "Even if you are out weighed by 100lbs this system will help you defeat...." and then this compliant BS is shown as proof.
            I think he was trying to say that she could kick /my/ ass.

Comment

Yes, he knows, rabbit quoted you. Yes, girl power videos and ethics. Same complaint new year.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Apple View Post

Comment

Never understood the giant foam suit thing. Much easier to just put gloves on people and wear a cup+mouthpiece if you wanna let a girl tee off on you.

Situational training for self defense purposes is fine (ie: learning to react after someone unexpectedly grabs you), but beyond that most of these individuals miss the mark in terms of the "reality" part.

Comment

The foam suit thing is generally used for practicing painful activities like collapsible baton training, or having multiple opponents stomp and kick you.

It's not necessary for the instructor in the video to wear so much padding.

Comment

The foam suit thing is generally used to hide the instructor's raging erection while women are jumping on him and grabbing at his scrotum.
                      Fixed.

Comment

The tuition's cheaper than the dues at the local BDSM society and the toys/paraphernalia are somewhat kinkier for people with a tacti-cool fetish.

Comment

It's not necessary for the instructor in the video to wear so much padding.
                          Well, I am going to disagree as you have no clue who is in that group.

Comment

Ok, I'll give you that.

Comment

Also padding is for the person hitting the instructor as much as the instructor a lot of the time. Newbs trying to hit trained/conditioned fighters hard don't have to screw up much to hurt themselves.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X