No announcement yet.

Got To Get Strong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The guys that I thought were especially cool when I was a teenager just ended up being really big dorks. This guy would have definitely been one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by JaredD View Post
      I'm sorry, I was honestly just trying to get your opinion on this person so I thought Id ask the experts. Im subscribed to him and he uploads lots of videos based on all sorts of different subjects but I thought these videos were a bit iffy. He just looks really smart and I wanted to forward you're guys feedback to him so he could do a lot better. So let him know what hes doing wrong.
      I'm fascinated that you're able to tell how smart someone is just by looking. Please tell us your method so we may learn from your superhuman abilities.

Comment

I'm sorry, I was honestly just trying to get your opinion on this person so I thought Id ask the experts. Im subscribed to him and he uploads lots of videos based on all sorts of different subjects but I thought these videos were a bit iffy. He just looks really smart and I wanted to forward you're guys feedback to him so he could do a lot better. So let him know what hes doing wrong.
        Dude if I may offer my advice: If you were looking for our opinion on the guy, I'd say you found it. If you had posted some videos of, say, Randy Couture doing hardass workouts, the entire feel of this thread would be generally accepting and positive. As such, use your brain and understand that the attacking of this thread is generally against the author of the videos you showed and not yourself (unless you are, as suspected, the very author himself). Get above the internet-attack-machine and recognize that you got exactly what you asked for: our opinion on the videos. Now you can smile and walk away with head held high. Goodbye.
        Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
        "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel

Comment

Originally posted by TaeBo_Master View Post
          The OP is either the man in the videos, or has been "Accepting his technique" in cocaine-fueled, lube-soaked nights of sweaty man love.

hehe...BUTTSECKS.

Comment

You know, people tried to let him know what he's doing wrong or at least initiating a discussion about it, which led to him disabling the comment function on his videos. Seems kinda telling.

Comment

So...if we(the folks at Bullshido) are the experts, then it stands to reason that you are less experienced, yet even you can see there is a load of crap be presented in those videos, which is why you are questioning them, despite "him" being smart and all. So, exactly why are you subscribed to "him"?

Comment

I heavily dislike shin kicks and would much rather use a modified version called the sword kick that assures that I will break every bone on the top of my foot cause I'm a fucking idiot.
                Fixed.

Comment

Let me translate this one -

"I, JaredD am the same guy that is in the videos. I am studying martial arts, but it's relatively new for me, and I'm not that great. Anyway, I posted them here to get some feedback in order to make my future videos seem more legitimate. The Army stuff is a lie, but I thought it sounded cool, besides I've gone to a lot of effort to fool you all. So help me out by telling me how to make cooler videos, guys!"

Comment

Originally posted by RWaggs View Post
                    Originally posted by JaredD
                    I heavily dislike shin kicks and would much rather use a modified version called the sword kick that assures that I will break every bone on the top of my foot cause I'm a fucking idiot.
                    Fixed.
                    Exactly this. It's not hard to Google x-ray images of bones and other anatomical structure of the body. Do this, and judge with your own eyes which seems to be more suited for high-force impact. The tibia is built like a baseball bat, the foot bones are built like a series of pencils lined up next to each other.
                    Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
                    "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel

Comment

Originally posted by TaeBo_Master View Post
                      Exactly this. It's not hard to Google x-ray images of bones and other anatomical structure of the body. Do this, and judge with your own eyes which seems to be more suited for high-force impact. The tibia is built like a baseball bat, the foot bones are built like a series of pencils lined up next to each other.
                      Fully. One thing I like about Kyokushin training, for all it's drawbacks, is that sparring is without gloves or shin/foot guards and teaches you really quickly what will not work at full speed without injuring yourself. It only took about 3 sprained toes and consistantly sore feet to compel me to strike with my shins, regardless of their soreness, which for shins does not correlate with injury.

Comment

Hello everybody I am a new member of this forum I would like to share my knowledge and experience over here..

Comment

Originally posted by tao.jonez View Post
                          "I, JaredD am the same guy that is in the videos. I am studying martial arts, but it's relatively new for me, and I'm not that great. Anyway, I posted them here to get some feedback in order to make my future videos seem more legitimate. The Army stuff is a lie, but I thought it sounded cool, besides I've gone to a lot of effort to fool you all. So help me out by telling me how to make cooler videos, guys!"
                          I will say I can pretty much garuntee this tool is/was in the service. Most civilians think the vast majority of military people are normal, logical, reality based people; unfortunately only like 1 out of 4 of us are normal, the rest are kids that got picked on in highschool for being a fuckin nerd and ran away to the military to LARP on a much bigger scale. It explains why the Army's unarmed self defense course is entirely Aikido.

Note: The Army's Combatives course is BJJ and Muay Thai, and is about as good as it gets for Military H2H.

Comment

Cheeks - you're not making me feel secure at all.

Thank goodness there's not a lot of h2h in combat nowadays.

And oddly I don't see many ex-Navy or Air Force LARPers, and I think those guys fly the drones and point the big exploding stuff at the bad guys...maybe their criteria for filtering out kooks is a little more stringent. (If I'm wrong on this, just let me be wrong.)

Comment

Originally posted by tao.jonez View Post
                              Cheeks - you're not making me feel secure at all.

Thank goodness there's not a lot of h2h in combat nowadays.

And oddly I don't see many ex-Navy or Air Force LARPers, and I think those guys fly the drones and point the big exploding stuff at the bad guys...maybe their criteria for filtering out kooks is a little more stringent. (If I'm wrong on this, just let me be wrong.)
                              Well, that, and wannabees aren't going to line up to learn teh deadlee from a guy from the Village People.

Comment

I can tell you what he did wrong, in plain English, since you can't understand what everyone else has been trying to say in his own way.

HE MADE THESE VIDEOS!!!

That being said, he looks just a bit smaller than me (it's hard to tell on a youtube vid), yet he says he weighs 158lbs. How is a male who weighs 158lbs, so soft and flabby? Why would you want training advice from a soft 158 pounder? I weigh 230lbs at the moment, because the past two years of family celebrations have been real good to me, and new school and work schedules haven't. My daily 3 mile runs have dwindled to maybe three times a month jogs. I'm not going to go out and buy a weighted vest to get back into it. That's just retarded! No wonder his knees hurt! It's not from the military, it's from supporting the magnitude of his retardation!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X