Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ADCC Eddie Bravo vs Royler Gracie 2!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #61
    A Gracie trying to make a quick buck, I'm shocked, truly!

    Comment


      #62
      http://www.graciemag.com/en/2011/05/...p-in-adcc-mix/


      Suck it haters. Also VAI COBRINHA!!!!!

      Comment


        #63
        Originally posted by David Koresh Jr. View Post
        http://www.graciemag.com/en/2011/05/...p-in-adcc-mix/


        Suck it haters. Also VAI COBRINHA!!!!!
        Haters on which side? It just said Gracie wants to fight Bravo, not that the match is still on. I do understand the position, neither side really has anything to gain here. Bravo made his career on that submission victory. He was able to use that to get the initial attention for his system, though his ability to systemize and teach kept him from fading away. 10th Planet, love it, hate it or don't care about, no one on either side is going to change their mind either way based on the outcome of 1 super fight.

        As for Gracie, he is one of the most accomplished grapplers of his time. He got nothing left to prove and 1 superfight so late in his career means nothing in the long run.

        So what's the point of the match, mostly to please the fans. I would love to watch them fight. But realistically I am not surprised they want to get paid for it. Neither will gain or loss anything for it and its not for any championships that will build a school off of. That part of their careers are long past.

        Lastly, I am sure Bravo asked for $ as well, probably just not as high as Gracie's.

        Comment


          #64
          Haters was meant for people on both sides saying blah blah they really don't want to do this. Fuck that I want to see a match!

          Personally? I only use the truck position from bravo's system.

          Comment


            #65
            It's going to go the way 10th Planet goes when they go to any tournament. Badly. Everyone knows their gameplan, and will just destroy it.

            Comment


              #66
              Originally posted by Sirc View Post
              It's going to go the way 10th Planet goes when they go to any tournament. Badly. Everyone knows their gameplan, and will just destroy it.
              Want to see what happened to the last guy who I went against from 10th planet?


              Comment


                #67
                If you don't mind me asking, what exactly happened in that video? I watched it, but I can't seem to make much sense of it. He just like...falls over.

                Comment


                  #68
                  AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

                  Poor guy. :(

                  Comment


                    #69
                    Originally posted by yli View Post
                    If you don't mind me asking, what exactly happened in that video? I watched it, but I can't seem to make much sense of it. He just like...falls over.
                    If no learn takedowns, on your ass you must fall.


                    (Tried to pull guard, jarred his head, I was even kind enough to ask him if he was ok before I took his foot.)

                    Comment


                      #70
                      By the way, fatty, you need to secure his opposing knee better next time. Don't go 50/50 on leg locks.

                      Comment


                        #71
                        Originally posted by Sirc View Post
                        By the way, fatty, you need to secure his opposing knee better next time. Don't go 50/50 on leg locks.
                        I was hungover, shut up.

                        Comment


                          #72
                          Originally posted by David Koresh Jr. View Post
                          I was hungover, shut up.
                          Not that you needed it, because clearly he was failing pretty hard. Just a friendly reminder. Now are you apologizing for being a fatty or bad technique?

                          Comment


                            #73
                            Originally posted by Sirc View Post
                            Not that you needed it, because clearly he was failing pretty hard. Just a friendly reminder. Now are you apologizing for being a fatty or bad technique?
                            Both.

                            Comment


                              #74
                              ^_^ ok!

                              Comment


                                #75
                                Originally posted by Sirc View Post
                                By the way, fatty, you need to secure his opposing knee better next time. Don't go 50/50 on leg locks.
                                Sirc that wasn't 50/50 guard, it was a bad angle but it looks like a classical leg control (foot on hip, shin in groin).

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X