newbie wanting recommendations in UCSD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ke?poFist View Post
    this is Omega's way of saying you posted this question on the wrong sub-forum.
    No it isn't. It's me telling him he's full of shit and a retarded troll. If I was down there right now I'd slap him across his face and make him do 10 push ups.

Comment

If you're really interested in getting started, here's what you should do: get started. Try out any of the classes and see if you like it. Since you've asked over a few months, beginning with "I'm thinking about starting..." I think that's most important. Its easy to spend too much time pondering which one is best, but really you need to stop overthinking it and try some classes. I've seen the shotokan, aikido and capoeira groups at UCSD. Seemed okay. Personally I'd do capoeira. But anyway, figure out your goals and see if any of the classes work for them, then get in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Supreme View Post
        No it isn't. It's me telling him he's full of shit and a retarded troll. If I was down there right now I'd slap him across his face and make him do 10 push ups.
        Only 10? You're getting soft in your old age.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X