My sig gif

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My sig gif

I've been getting a lot of PM and post questions on what my sigpic is.

I totally found it on my own and thus I am the original owner of that pic on bullshido.

Its a picture of a Korean politician pissed off about something. If you watch the longer clip, he also attempts another throw and fails at it, which is funny because he pulled off a much more difficult throw.

I'm full of shit, I got that picture off of Sirc's facebook.
    www.pdsrifles.com Add us on facebook!
    Parts and Accessories
    Law Enforcement Firearms

Not a bad move that.
    sigpic

Comment

thats tight i would think he he would submit him right after with a farmaconda

Comment

I like how foreign countries are always getting into scuffles in politics and courtrooms.

Comment

Its like 90% Korea, and 10% other countries. lol
          Parts and Accessories
          Law Enforcement Firearms

Comment

Comment

I love that video so much.
              I remember a few years back I was talking to a friend who used to compete in Judo here. We were talking about types of throws that work and ones that don't in Shiai, when I asked about Tomoe-Nage, he was like: "That shit would never work in Shiai, and much less in RL".

Which is when I showed him this video, he was amazed, not that someone would do it on a parliament floor, but that it actually works, he kept playing it back, must have been 5 times before he conceded that that throw would actually work.

Comment

Technically it is Yudo.

Comment

Originally posted by Permalost View Post
                  I like how foreign countries are always getting into scuffles in politics and courtrooms.
                  I was watching Croatian parliament hoping that Mirko will kick somebody in the head.

Comment

Originally posted by Gidi View Post
                    I love that video so much.
                    I remember a few years back I was talking to a friend who used to compete in Judo here. We were talking about types of throws that work and ones that don't in Shiai, when I asked about Tomoe-Nage, he was like: "That shit would never work in Shiai, and much less in RL".
                    Your friend trained Judo and didn't think tomoe nage would work in Shiai? Does your friend not have access to video/ dvd players and the internet?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nefron View Post
                      I was watching Croatian parliament hoping that Mirko will kick somebody in the head.
                      That'd be hilarious, because someone would get KO'd, and crocop's dress pants would have a tear in the crotch.
                      Parts and Accessories
                      Law Enforcement Firearms

Comment

I'm sure he wears these:

And I should get them too. I lose about 2 pairs of jeans kicking while drunk per year.

Comment

Was it the Korea or Taiwan Parliament where one lady was criticising another when the offended lady she stepped up and slapped her?

Anyway, your GIF is far more impressive - and technically adept.

Impressive!
                          Last edited by Eddie Hardon; 4/28/2011 1:32pm, . Reason: typos

Comment

Originally posted by judoka_uk View Post
                            Your friend trained Judo and didn't think tomoe nage would work in Shiai? Does your friend not have access to video/ dvd players and the internet?
                            To clarify, he used to compete when he was in high-school, think the year 2000, so Youtube wasn't quite available.
                            And also, I never said he was a nationally ranked player or anything, he just used to compete and he felt it wasn't a useful throw in shiai, he's not some authority on the matter.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X