Training in Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's up everyone. I am currently in China training MMA, but will be making my way this summer to Thailand through Vietnam, Cambodia, and Laos. Traveling overland so looking for some cool places to train along the way. I'm down to train any discipline: I dig all martial arts. Probably check out K1 Fight Factory in Saigon and Paddy's Gym in Phnom Penh. What else is out there? Haven't seen or heard of shit in Laos.

I am currently in China training MMA, but will be making my way this summer to Thailand through Vietnam, Cambodia, and Laos. Traveling overland so looking for some cool places to train along the way. I'm down to train any discipline: I dig all martial arts. Probably check out K1 Fight Factory in Saigon and Paddy's Gym in Phnom Penh. What else is out there? Haven't seen or heard of shit in Laos.

Comment

Welcome to Bullshido. Your thread was auto-moderated for some reason that I don't know. You probably started the second thread when you didn't see the first one (auto-moderated threads are not visible to anyone but staff and moderators). I combined your threads and approved them so they would be visible to everyone else.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
      Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

right on bro! Glad to be here. Been lurking quite awhile now.

Comment

No worries! Glad to be here. Been lurking for quite a while

Comment

why the fuck can't I reply?

Comment

Am I fucking retarded? Why can't I reply? Do all posts on this forum need to be approved by a mod?

Comment

can i reply yet?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X