Clear All

Which Gi Should I Get?

Which gi would you recommend me to get?

Atama Mundial # 9 Gi
    Gameness Feather Gi
    Vulkan Pro Light Gi

???

thanks for you input guys.

What exactly are your criteria for the gi you want to buy?

Comment

Cue Rebeca Black-Friday song

Which gi should I get?

Chilling in the black gi
      Chilling in the blue gi

Comment

Originally posted by sirricky85 View Post
        Which gi would you recommend me to get?

Atama Mundial # 9 Gi
        Gameness Feather Gi
        Vulkan Pro Light Gi

???

thanks for you input guys.
        Are you just beginning to train in grappling? If this is the case, I suggest going with an Atama single weave, or another basic gi made by one of the bigger companies. I've seen more guys than I can count sign up and then show up to train in a $200 gi. Six weeks later, they're gone.

Originally posted by StepInCross View Post
        Cue Rebeca Black-Friday song

Which gi should I get?

Chilling in the black gi
        Chilling in the blue gi
        Trolling in Newbietown is grounds for an instant ban.
        Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Fuji make a good cheap single weave gi, but without knowing what you're looking for it's hard to make a recommendation.

Comment

Search function bitch!!!
            (LOL, I'm such a hypocrite)
            Seriously just started a thread on this last week. Would you like a link or does JNP want the newb to stay out of the advanced area?

Comment

Originally posted by Just Guess View Post
              What exactly are your criteria for the gi you want to buy?
              I'm looking for something more light and breathable. i don't want to be all sweaty in it. comfortably cool yet durable.

Comment

I'm looking for something more light and breathable. i don't want to be all sweaty in it. comfortably cool yet durable.
                It doesn't matter how 'light and breathable' if you're training properly in BJJ you should be all sweaty in it. If you're not sweating during a BJJ session then you're not training properly.
                sigpic

Comment

http://www.mmawarehouse.com/Fuji-Bra...p/fuj-1001.htm

Comment

Originally posted by jnp View Post
                    Are you just beginning to train in grappling? If this is the case, I suggest going with an Atama single weave, or another basic gi made by one of the bigger companies. I've seen more guys than I can count sign up and then show up to train in a $200 gi. Six weeks later, they're gone.

Trolling in Newbietown is grounds for an instant ban.
                    Yes, I'm planning on taking BJJ soon. I already ordered a Fuji single weave one, but I'm looking to get two Gi since I don't want to be wearing the same one over and over without having time to wash it. Since I already have a regular single weave gi on it way. Just looking to try something different. I'm not trying to get a tough looking Gi to impress anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Omega View Post
                      Search function bitch!!!
                      (LOL, I'm such a hypocrite)
                      Seriously just started a thread on this last week. Would you like a link or does JNP want the newb to stay out of the advanced area?
                      sure, i'll take a look at the link.

Comment

The first oen I got already. now I'm looking for a 2nd gi different type of weave. I did some research on the web and found like the 2010 survey about gi one from aesopian and the other from sherdog. learned the different style. just looking something more on the lighter side of things.

Comment

If you are a BJJ noob don't worry about it. You will be too busy trying not to get your ass handed to you (and failing) to notice whether or not you are comfortable.

Comment

Here you go:
                            http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=105706

Comment

Originally posted by Vorpal View Post
                              If you are a BJJ noob don't worry about it. You will be too busy trying not to get your ass handed to you (and failing) to notice whether or not you are comfortable.
                              um that was really helpful... :RetardDog:

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X