New member attacked by angry mod!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member attacked by angry mod!

I just got a fugi and I've had success with it so far.

Excised from: http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=94244

Welcome to the site bodymartialarts. I chose this title because I know it will draw people to this thread and for humorous purposes. I hope you don't mind. The forum you posted in initially, Advanced Grappling, is one of the more heavily moderated ones on this site.

The stickies are the threads at the top of each of the individual sub-forums that address each member by their username. For instance, for me, the one I wrote in the Advanced Grappling forum looks like this, "jnp! READ ME! Read this before posting in this forum". As I stated previously, the stickies are meant to serve as handy posting guidelines. Read them if you have any doubt about the posting requirements for the different forums.

I moved your post to Newbietown because everyone in here besides Omega has to be civil toward you (really! read the Newbietown stickies), and because you are a new member.
    Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

I'd like to believe he mistyped Fuji and not Fushigi.
      Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.
      "Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
      Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
      Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
      Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
      Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
      Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a pussy or just cruising for some
      I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
      TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
      ATTN TOM KAGAN
      World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
      Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
      I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
      Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Comment

Maybe his success is in Fuji Ryu? :P

Hilarity aside, welcome to the site, new guy - and be thankful that jnp found you before Omega did.
        video game reviews

Comment

Originally posted by bodymartialarts View Post
          I just got a fugi and I've had success with it so far.
          So you just got it and you had success with it? What the fuck did you do? Run out in the floor and said "look how fashionable I look!"? Bet you all the guys in your gym started hitting on you immediately. You're gay.

Comment

is there something wrong with being gay?

Comment

Originally posted by Frank White View Post
              is there something wrong with being gay?
              Yes, you're not allowed to be gay without coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Kagan View Post
                I'd like to believe he mistyped Fuji and not Fushigi.
                I was afraid he misspelled "fungi." That would have been very awkward.

Bodymartialarts, since we have to be nice to you, welcome to the site.
                "The pedant is he who finds it impossible to read criticism of himself without immediately reaching for his pen and replying to the effect that the accusation is a gross insult to his person. He is, in effect, a man unable to laugh at himself."Sigmund Freud, The Ego and the Id.

Comment

I meant to say fuji. It worked out well b/c of the cut, durability and softness of fabrique.

Comment

welcome to bullshido
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jnp View Post
                      Excised from: http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=94244
                      [...]
                      I moved your post to Newbietown because everyone in here besides Omega has to be civil toward you (really! read the Newbietown stickies), and because you are a new member.
                      So you moved his post because it was his first? I understand that his post wasn't exactly substantial, but why move it before suggesting that he should elaborate? I love this site, and have for years, but this seems like over-aggressive moderation.

Welcome to the site, Bodymartialarts.*

*I have had an entire bottle of wine to my 150lb self, but that probably isn't why I think you were wronged. This site is the best forum on the internet, bar none.
                      Originally posted by Snake Plissken
                      cuz FastPass on Indiana Jones was like being a ghetto rock star.
                      Originally posted by Kiko
                      But graffiti isn't a bowl of fruit...
                      Originally posted by Robstafarian
                      Merely insulting you is not an ad hominem fallacy: them calling you an idiot would be ad hominem if they said "You are an idiot, therefore your argument is invalid."

What is instead happening is thus:
                      1. Your argument is bullshit.
                      2. You keep repeating, and expanding upon, your argument.
                      3. Therefore, you are an idiot.

That isn't an ad hominem fallacy; that's inductive reasoning.

Comment

Actually, I saw it as an act of mercy to save the noob from ridicule.
                        video game reviews

Comment

Originally posted by Robstafarian View Post
                          So you moved his post because it was his first?
                          No.
                          I love this site, and have for years, but this seems like over-aggressive moderation.
                          Go read his sticky and then look at all of his culls. He is very consistent whether you were paying attention or not.

Comment

I feel ripped off. I was hoping to learn some new fushigi tricks.
                            Fucking false advertisement.

Welcome to Bullshido.
                            =================
                            Kama Sutra blue belt.

Originally posted by Emevas
                            I used to fuck guys like you in prison.
                            Originally posted by Rock Ape
                            Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
                              Go read his sticky and then look at all of his culls. He is very consistent whether you were paying attention or not.
                              Originally posted by Snake Plissken
                              cuz FastPass on Indiana Jones was like being a ghetto rock star.
                              Originally posted by Kiko
                              But graffiti isn't a bowl of fruit...
                              Originally posted by Robstafarian
                              Merely insulting you is not an ad hominem fallacy: them calling you an idiot would be ad hominem if they said "You are an idiot, therefore your argument is invalid."

What is instead happening is thus:
                              1. Your argument is bullshit.
                              2. You keep repeating, and expanding upon, your argument.
                              3. Therefore, you are an idiot.

That isn't an ad hominem fallacy; that's inductive reasoning.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X