Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The reason I quit Aikido and stuck with Judo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sub'd!

Comment

Originally posted by diducdat? View Post
      Its already taken me in and embraced me. I see I've struck a chord,as you'd fit in with the Aikido crowd.
      Maybe in whatever podunk-ass place you live. If you talked that mess on my mats, i'd skull ride you until you screamed DO IT TO JULIA! DO IT TO HER!

"The only important elements in any society
      are the artistic and the criminal,
      because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
      can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Comment

Originally posted by Hedgehogey View Post
        Maybe in whatever podunk-ass place you live. If you talked that mess on my mats, i'd skull ride you until you screamed DO IT TO JULIA! DO IT TO HER!
        Stop flirting with the guy and get serious!

Ben
        Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Some of us like a little foreplay.

"The only important elements in any society
          are the artistic and the criminal,
          because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
          can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Comment

Originally posted by Hedgehogey View Post
            No one reads 1984 anymore

Comment

Originally posted by soldiermedic25 View Post
              No one reads 1984 anymore
              Animal Farm was a better primer on the dangers of totalitarianism anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Vince Tortelli View Post
                Christ, not the VHS version I saw.
                sigpic

When life gives you lemons... BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!

"what's the best thing about aikido then?"
                "To be defeated by your enemies, to be driven by them from the field of battle, and to hear the lamentations of your women." ermghoti

Comment

Originally posted by Ignorami View Post
                  Christ, not the VHS version I saw.
                  They made a movie? Good grief, the Internet tells me THEY MADE A CARTOON!

You have to wonder what the thought process behind that was. "Hey, it's an allegory of the depressing and blood drenched history of the Soviet Union. But there are talking animals! It'll be great for the kiddies!"

Comment

Ummm, it was a woman shagging loads of different animals on a farm.

It definitely wasn't a cartoon.

I find it staggering that of the two, an Internet search of all things, picked up yours.
                    sigpic

"To be defeated by your enemies, to be driven by them from the field of battle, and to hear the lamentations of your women." ermghoti

Comment

Originally posted by Ignorami View Post
                      Ummm, it was a woman shagging loads of different animals on a farm.

It definitely wasn't a cartoon.

I find it staggering that of the two, an Internet search of all things, picked up yours.
                      Safesearch filters. Saves me a lot of time when looking up stuff like "Where is the nearest submission grappling gym?" on google.

Comment

Wow, you must really love submission grappling gyms to prefer a genuine search result rather than what a non-safe search would give you on that criteria.
                        sigpic

Comment

Animal Farm the non-cartoon, but safe for work version
                          http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...2213802919416#
                          sigpic

Comment

This thread is making me strongly consider checking this place out in person:

http://www.vancouvermindbody.com/
                            http://www.mountaincoastaikikai.com/

(seems to be the same place)

Comment

Originally posted by Vince Tortelli View Post
                              Heartily disagree! 1984 explored other areas that develop after longer periods of totalitarianism, since it was set well after the events leading to its establishment. Animal Farm was from the formative stage and then timelapsed to the end like one of those clips of a dead animal decaying into a skeleton. 1984, imho, was better in addressing privacy, the effects of language on thought, rewriting history, and propaganda towards outside powers (IIRC Animal Farm was just about an isolated farm, but Ingsoc had Eurasia to hate on).

On the other hand, it's been a really long time since I've read Animal Farm, so I might be forgetting a lot of it.

Comment

I'm putting in a plug for "Fahrenheit 451" since you people have already bastardized the thread by talking about dystopias. Bradbury being an absolutely amazing writer makes it the best of the genre IMHO. Intro:
                                http://www.mgb.essen.de/braeunig/uto...ning_pages.pdf

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X