Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Thailand

Hi guys,
    I'm 20 years old and I live in Isaan, Thailand. Have been in Thailand for about 3 years fighting Muay Thai.
    Any questions about Muay Thai in Thailand or Thailand in general I'd be glad to offer any answers I can.
    Looking forward to joining this sites community :EWBTE2:

Welcome to Bullshido.

So here's something I've been wondering about muay thai: some people will tell you that modern muay thai is descendent from muay boran, others say its from krabi krabong. What's the story on that?

Comment

Hey thanks XD.
      Lol good question. The thing is it comes from both. See back when [before there were guns] Thailand was at war with neighbouring countries [such as Burma] they used both Krabi Krabong and Muay Boran.
      Krabi Krabong was used for fighting with a weapon and Muay Boran was used if the weapon was dropped or broken and the soldier was forced to fight with his hands.
      Muay Thai comes from them both.

Comment

welcome to bullshido. you'll want to read all the stickies and get familiar with the site before you start posting a lot (you already broke some rules by posting the same thread in 2 forums - your phuket douchebag thread.)

pay attention to the rules and have a thick skin and you will have fun here.
        "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
        "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
        "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
        "Seriously, who gives a fuck what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Comment

Originally posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
          welcome to bullshido. you'll want to read all the stickies and get familiar with the site before you start posting a lot (you already broke some rules by posting the same thread in 2 forums - your phuket douchebag thread.)

pay attention to the rules and have a thick skin and you will have fun here.
          haha yeah I read the rules about that but I thought stupid threads in multiple forums literally ment stupid off topic threads.
          I'll get it though thanks for the welcoming =]

Comment

Dude, whatever you do in Isarn, don't get married :/
            Wellcome to Bullshido.
            =================
            Kama Sutra blue belt.

Originally posted by Emevas
            I used to fuck guys like you in prison.
            Originally posted by Rock Ape
            Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X