Dan Bowen brandishes a Shotgun inside a store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by War Wizard View Post
    Rutger Hauer can be a creepy motherfucker.

HWAS better be more win than Machete ended up being...
    Oh, yeah, he's totally ninja when he's swinging around a sword cane, but trade in for a shotgun and now he's a "creepy motherfucker". You make me sick!
    "Judo is a study of techniques with which you may kill if you wish to kill, injure if you wish to injure, subdue if you wish to subdue, and, when attacked, defend yourself" - Jigoro Kano (1889)
    ***Was this quote "taken out of context"?***

"The judoist has no time to allow himself a margin for error, especially in a situation upon which his or another person's very life depends...."
    ~ The Secret of Judo (Jiichi Watanabe & Lindy Avakian), p.19

"Hope is not a method... nor is enthusiasm."
    ~ Brigadier General Gordon Toney

Comment

the guy at the end of the vietnam pot video looked like a mustached ashida kim.

Comment

How dangerous are these dolls that bowen needs a shotgun when playing with them?

Comment

some of them are so dangerous that 3 year olds aren't allowed to play with them at all

Comment

Originally posted by Jim_Jude View Post
            Oh, yeah, he's totally ninja when he's swinging around a sword cane, but trade in for a shotgun and now he's a "creepy motherfucker". You make me sick!
            Hey I said "can be" now, dammit. I was thinking about him as Cardinal Roark in reference to his creepiness potential.
            "Keep a sharp knife, shiny boots and be on time."

Comment

Rutger Hauer...
              Oh, that's it, I'm watching this. Rutger Hauer knows how to decline a script. I've seen him in one bad movie ever, and I've watched at least four just because he was in the credits. This includes what looked on paper like an idiotic B-movie about a sports tournament in the post-apocalyptic future, Blood of Heroes (even the title is shitty!). It was actually passable to decent.
              "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
              DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
              Originally posted by Devil
              Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
              Originally posted by Plasma
              At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
              Originally posted by SoulMechanic
              Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

Originally posted by ermghoti View Post
                Oh, that's it, I'm watching this. Rutger Hauer knows how to decline a script. I've seen him in one bad movie ever, and I've watched at least four just because he was in the credits. This includes what looked on paper like an idiotic B-movie about a sports tournament in the post-apocalyptic future, Blood of Heroes (even the title is shitty!). It was actually passable to decent.
                He fucking made Blade Runner for me. Harrison Ford did a fantastic job and so did Edward James Olmos, but Hauer fucking made it. His monologue at the end is one of the best. ever.

Comment

He fucking made Blade Runner for me. Harrison Ford did a fantastic job and so did Edward James Olmos, but Hauer fucking made it. His monologue at the end is one of the best. ever.
                  Oh, he's a kick-ass actor as well, that's icing on the cake. There are a lot of actors that seem either perfectly happy to makeshitty films, or they are incapable of spotting shitty films in pre-production. RH isn't among them.

Just trolled IMDB to refresh on Blood of Heroes... the Euro version is 14 minutes longer, titles Salute of the Jugger... and has a longer ending, with a different message. Ordered.

DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
                  Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
                  At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.

Comment

Rutger Hauer. Gene Simmons. Steve McQueen character. Wanted: Dead of Alive.

Comment

My first exposure to the Hauer. I was thinking "this movie really should suck, but it's kind of great."

Comment

I loved Hauer in Blind Fury, the zatoichi ripoff.
                        video game reviews

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                          I loved Hauer in Blind Fury, the zatoichi ripoff.
                          Ditto. First Hauer movie I ever saw.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X