• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ericsenn View Post
    agust burns red- truth of a liar
    August Burns Red are great

Comment

Originally posted by Like_A_Boss View Post
      August Burns Red are great
      I hear you there! I wanna see them in concert.

Comment

I hear you there! I wanna see them in concert.
        I would love to aswell, but my list of bands I would like to see is huge, living in South Africa we dont get many decent bands coming down to play. We got our local talent which is awesome but international not many, last was in Feb Ramstein came played one show which was sold out in 15 minutes, so i missed that one.

Comment

lol that sucks, when i saw your location was south africa, i thought it was a joke lol i didnt know you actually lived there! im surprised you even get internet lol no offense im just really ignorant.

Comment

I would love to aswell, but my list of bands I would like to see is huge, living in South Africa we dont get many decent bands coming down to play. We got our local talent which is awesome but international not many, last was in Feb Ramstein came played one show which was sold out in 15 minutes, so i missed that one.

lol that sucks, when i saw your location was south africa, i thought it was a joke lol i didnt know you actually lived there! im surprised you even get internet lol no offense im just really ignorant.
            holy crap! nevermind i just googled cape town!! that place looks amazing! now im betting if you saw my town youd be surprised i had internet haha dang!

Comment

Originally posted by ProfessorChaos View Post
              We have a cd that is set up as a round timer. 3 minutes of each stage of Super Street Fighter 2, with 1 minute rests in between that is the character select music. Yes, we are nerds. Here's Vega's theme. www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Xo-PdOdwsQ

Also there is a round timer set up in similar fashion with this type of music. Now you know why the Thais are tough, they have to train to this stuff. www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4B99CQV3uY
              omg professor chaos. You will be the first noob I have ever repped from the first post of yours I have read. Streetfighter music as a round timer? that is FUCKING BRILLIANT.
              video game reviews

Comment

holy crap! nevermind i just googled cape town!! that place looks amazing! now im betting if you saw my town youd be surprised i had internet haha dang!
                Everyone makes that mistake, when they hear South Africa they think of the bush and wild animals, but actually cape town is a paradise, we have amazing beaches great weather and beautifull woman.

Comment

The two Rammstein concerts in SA were epic. We flew to Cape Town for the first and back to Joburg for the second. Both brilliant. My GF caught a drumstick thrown into the crowd at the first and then second concert! Bizarre. Anyway, Rammstein are an excellent choice to work out to.

Comment

Everyone makes that mistake, when they hear South Africa they think of the bush and wild animals, but actually cape town is a paradise, we have amazing beaches great weather and beautifull woman.
                    haha i can see that, my bad lol i think i found my next vacation spot!

Comment

Originally posted by Thorkind View Post
                      The two Rammstein concerts in SA were epic. We flew to Cape Town for the first and back to Joburg for the second. Both brilliant. My GF caught a drumstick thrown into the crowd at the first and then second concert! Bizarre.
                      So jealous right now.

Comment

So jealous right now.
                        We ended up with singed hair. It was awesome.

Comment

Los Straightjackets. mhm

"Never trust a quote you read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Since I do mostly FMA weapon stuff and Indian club swinging these days, I find rhythm very important, so I've got a few world drums albums on my ipod. I really like the Middle Eastern dambek/dumbek drumming, especially the Turkish and Egyptian stuff.

If you're looking for some serious montage style training music though, look no further than this song:

Originally posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
                            Gangster!!!!!! This shit hypes me up, regardless of circumstance, that includes training. Brings on my retard strength.
                            AND John Holt?!? You win

Not really training music, but Derrick Harriott never gets enough mention:

Comment

sigpic

Comment

video game reviews

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X