• Time
  • Show
Clear All

ColonCleanser

Comment

SphincTitillater?

Comment

To interrupt the tomfoolery...

I don't post all that often, but I gotta agree with the earlier posts: You can't do shit. Either start training with a legitimate dojo and try to drag your friend along, or fuck him. Other than alien mind control or murder, I don't know what other choices you have.
        As for the neckbeard, well, let him be a neckbeard. That's punishment enough.

Comment

Butt pirate

Colon Cowboy

taint cleaner

testicle teaser

fermunda chewer

Comment

BushDodger

Comment

Revived this thread because I realized the Op was from my home town and roughly the same age as me. I used to train Tang Soo Do with a heftyish guy named Dan. Dude may very well sport a neckbeard nowadays. If he's the same person you know, maybe we can meet up and <del>have sex with each other</del> plot to take him down (Provided you're still interested in this three years after the fact). Also:

forced2penetrate
              Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

CriesWhenPenetrating

Comment

Lol Whut. ::from 2014::

Comment

cunt thumper

Judging by the fact that the OP was training Judo and submission wrestling, I have to assume he was at Modern Martial Arts in Englishtown. They've always had a really good Judo program, which is unfortunate because they only hold Judo classes once a week (And nowadays it's just a kids class).
                    Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

I don't know what the one word obscenities are, but I'll give it a go.

Analpuckering

Comment

TaintWrangler

ChoadBoxer

Comment

There's something highly entertaining about someone going online to complain that his fat friend isn't chun punching correctly.

Comment

HerniatedCunt.

Comment

Tongue puncher of assholes

Comment

I have always thought that "Arskanator" sounds like a movie about a cyborg from the future with a penchant for forced buggery.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X