• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by All Dice View Post
    Isn't that the point?
    shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    video game reviews

Comment

If you're trying to figure out how to be more convincing than a fat guy with a neckbeard who learns off of youtube, the Internet's probably not the best place to look. His Internet-fu is vastly greater than yours.

Comment

It's entirely possible this guy's from Reddit, not MAP. I recently engaged in a discussion over there, and linked back here to our "How Do Armbar" coverage of their MA section.

http://www.reddit.com/r/martialarts/...ting_a_how_to/

Comment

It's entirely possible this guy's from Reddit, not MAP. I recently engaged in a discussion over there, and linked back here to our "How Do Armbar" coverage of their MA section.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by STB'A View Post
              your overweight buddy and his overweight friend are learning crap off of youtube and you want to know what to do about it?

train at a judo club for a month or two. eventually, they will say you're learning crap. bring them to the judo club and watch everybody chuck them on their backs.

either they learn their lesson, or they continue to be dumbasses. either way, you prove your point.

other than that, let them keep on playing krotty with each other.
              I'm glad I didn't have to go through several pages just to find a reasonable answer.

Comment

wow that actually might be him. my friend also told me that he made him do shin kicks. i never trained on shin training. Wouldnt it be first to learn the technique before getting into training like that?

Comment

I don't not think that you no what to doing. So training like that is yes what I think to. Good luck.
                  "Never trust a quote you read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by RimTickler View Post
                    wow that actually might be him. my friend also told me that he made him do shin kicks. i never trained on shin training. Wouldnt it be first to learn the technique before getting into training like that?
                    :IamDisappointed:

Comment

Originally posted by RimTickler View Post
                      So there is a guy, named dan, who just watches martial arts videos online and teaches my friend, Rich. He is teaching him wrong technique. For example he said that they were doing wing chun. I saw his chain punch, it didn't look correct. I showed him the correct way. Then rich told me that dan tried to make him do tornado back spin kick. So this guy, dan, uses it and lands on his ass. Both are over 200pounds. The guy is manipulative and tries to make him do whatever he does. Should I get involved? This guy isn't a legit instructor and I am worried about my friend.
                      How about you stop being a cockblocker..

Comment

Uhh, nobody with the username "RimTickler" is interested in engaging in meaningful discussion.

Comment

i really dont care a this point. my friend is going to be learning shitty form. im just glad that im not training with dan. i will just let my friend figure out what to do. if some reason we spar, i will post it on here. i will try to get my friend to a boxing gym or judo club. I am not try to troll you guys.

Comment

Rim - do you actually train in a martial art? What? For how long? Where?
                            "Never trust a quote you read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by tao.jonez View Post
                              Rim - do you actually train in a martial art? What? For how long? Where?
                              i trained in wing chun for 2years. The school closed. I have a certificate on passing the first exam.My sifu also has a facebook. You can contact him if you dont believe me. I did do judo for 1 month. Then had to go back to school.I am studying most of the time. So i haven't gone. I am not really training anything. I sometimes roll with a bjj blue belt. I sometimes train with my russian friend. He did train Combat Sambo. His father was in Russian Army knew some guy who was teaching in NJ. He is one who told me about it when I was 16 and training wing chun. Told me his teacher is competing in the world championship tournament. Had no idea what is was. Other than that I trained at a Karate McDojo when I was 6.

This is the website for the school
                              http://www.olympicjudonj.com/

Comment

So, you are no better than the person you are bitching about. That is some funny shit.
                                Last edited by It is Fake; 4/04/2011 3:34pm, .

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X