• Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Newbietown thread per user please.
    Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Originally posted by jnp View Post
      One Newbietown thread per user please.
      my bad, appologies. how would i delete and old thread in order to make room for a new one?

Comment

Originally posted by ericsenn View Post
        my bad, appologies. how would i delete and old thread in order to make room for a new one?
        We don't delete threads here. Some of the April Fools joke threads being a rare exception.

At this point, if you want to post a general MA thread, I'd suggest the YMAS forum. Other fora on this site are subject specific, from MABSTrollshido, the site's garbage can.

Read the stickies, the threads addressed to your username, at the top of each of the sub-fora to get an idea of the posting requirements, if any.
        Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Originally posted by jnp View Post
          We don't delete threads here. Some of the April Fools joke threads being a rare exception.

At this point, if you want to post a general MA thread, I'd suggest the YMAS forum. Other fora on this site are subject specific, from MABSTrollshido, the site's garbage can.

Read the stickies, the threads addressed to your username, at the top of each of the sub-fora to get an idea of the posting requirements, if any.
          ok thank you.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X