Will EBMAS come apart?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will EBMAS come apart?

Well, maybe not most of you but i though maybe some of you may give a sht about this.

Two very important (thats what I've heard) instructors under EB named Cemil and Berat Uylukcu brothers just made a public announcement and resigned from EBMAS.

Uylukcu brothers say EBMAS has been heavily commercialized and it is just about money now.
    http://www.cemiluylukcu.com/tr/blog/...istifa_mektubu

So they will create their new system named ProWES, and will only charge people for classes, seminars etc. as opposed to EBMAS(which charges people for many other crazy monthly or yearly extra fees).

EB and Latosa announced that they have been betrayed and will not teach their students.

I wonder if this will just be one example or more people will leave the organization and how will this affect EBMAS in future.

:foreveralone:
    Last edited by Necroyunus; 3/14/2011 11:48pm, .

Your acronyms both confuse and arouse me.
    is it emin boztepe something something profit?

Comment

Comment

Maybe they left because they'll make more money running their own clubs with people under them.

Most of the time that's usually the reason.

Comment

Hahahaaa things like this make people believe in the irony of Karma.

Comment

I always found it vaguely amusing that our local EBMAS club is also involved in selling 'Juice Plus+'.

Comment

Originally posted by knive View Post
              I always found it vaguely amusing that our local EBMAS club is also involved in selling 'Juice Plus+'.
              Does it anything like this inside?

So, guize... which is better EBMAS, ProWES or ?ing ??un?

Comment

Botzepe, former student of Kernspect and ex WT instructor being accused of selling out? Nevaar!!!

And the irony of these two characters leaving becouse of it is far too rich!

Comment

there's only one way for them to settle this. Triangle stance Cupcheck tournament, on glass.

Comment

Originally posted by Larus marinus View Post
                    So, guize... which is better EBMAS, ProWES or ?ing ??un?
                    The Wing Revolution of Victor Gutierrez: they spar (maybe that's the revolutionair part)

Looks like lowkick kickboxing with some Dirty Filipino Boxing mixed into it.
                    They also do the Latosa Filipino weapons sparring in a Dog Brothers type of training (full gear and serious contact free sparring).

Two of the guys of my BJJ club trains in it and I even didn't know it until we were doing some Boxing and Shootboxing and they used some onorthodox boxing techniques inbetween the normal boxing techniques.

Both are also ex-Savateurs (from my club) and black belts in Seisui Do karate(Kyokushin-Judo-Wing Revolution hybrid knockdown style).

Comment

Originally posted by ADM View Post
                      Maybe they left because they'll make more money running their own clubs with people under them.

Most of the time that's usually the reason.
                      Yeah. I'm in EBMAS. Fuck the politics,Just train. I train in Latosa Escrima....left WT alone as it wasn't working for me.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                      X