X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• judoka_uk
    replied
    Originally posted by Larus marinus View Post
    "If I do, will you let me touch your boobies?" might have been a good response - though I doubt that I'd have thought of it at the time, in that situation.

Leave a comment:

• battlefields
    replied
    I've always thought about commissioning a TV series about my life. I've been told by many, many people to write an autobiography. I have begun to write one, but in rhyme form, and I've already put some of it to a beat, about 20 minutes worth of straight life rhyme over my own beatboxing and I am only up to the start of high school. It should be epic, if I ever finish it. But I might have undiagnosed ADD so I probably want to going to the gym this afternoon, I am thinking fuck it, I don't care about strength is driving on the right hand side of the road, can you believe that?

Leave a comment:

• helmutlvx
    replied
    "If I do, will you let me touch your boobies?" might have been a good response - though I doubt that I'd have thought of it at the time, in that situation.
    I was mostly just shocked because I hadn't been called a Nazi before outside of the internet. I later thought that I should've said "If I do, will you let me put mein kampf in your reich?"

Then I was glad I didn't because that would've been fucking lame.

Leave a comment:

• Eddie Hardon
    replied
    You know, I go everywhere twice.

The second time to Apologise.

Leave a comment:

• Larus marinus
    replied
    Originally posted by helmutlvx View Post
    Right after I shaved my head, I tried to flirt with a girl and she replied "Why don't you go carve a swastika into your dick?"

Leave a comment:

• helmutlvx
    replied
    Originally posted by Eddie Hardon View Post
    It won't be me. They can see that desperate look in my eyes.
    Right after I shaved my head, I tried to flirt with a girl and she replied "Why don't you go carve a swastika into your dick?"

It's discrimination against camouflage pants, I tell you.

P.S. Battlefields, you're the kind of guy whose life ought to be distilled into a television drama. Not the kind that jumps the shark after two seasons, the kind that only gets one series and then gets cancelled because of lackluster ratings and develops a cult following years later

Leave a comment:

• Eddie Hardon
    replied
    Concur.

I mean, how many guys intentionally go out on a Friday/Saturday night with the intention of getting women drunk/finding drunk women and getting them more drunk for the purposes of having sex with them?

I'll bet that we can all think of someone we know who does that. Perhaps several people. That someone may even be you.
    It won't be me. They can see that desperate look in my eyes.

Leave a comment:

• Larus marinus
    replied
    Originally posted by Evil Solvalou View Post
    All '13th step' crap aside, do you really think anyone else, regardless of whether or not they have substance abuse problems, would've done any better in that situation?

I ask because I've noticed a few times you seem to be saying stuff like "I HAVE SELF CONTROL ISSUES" and "I had made the mistake of letting my base instinct take over every aspect of my survival mode" and the above quote. Dude, you're human. There are people who would've taken massive advantage of her without any guilt.

Be proud of yourself for trying your best to be a gentleman and not taking advantage of a vulnerable lady and learning from the experience. Sure it was difficult, but the point is you did it. A lesser man wouldn't have.
    Concur.

I mean, how many guys intentionally go out on a Friday/Saturday night with the intention of getting women drunk/finding drunk women and getting them more drunk for the purposes of having sex with them?

I'll bet that we can all think of someone we know who does that. Perhaps several people. That someone may even be you.

Leave a comment:

• Evil Solvalou
    replied
    Originally posted by battlefields View Post
    As I said, AA members don't go to AA because they are winners in the mental health awards.
    All '13th step' crap aside, do you really think anyone else, regardless of whether or not they have substance abuse problems, would've done any better in that situation?

I ask because I've noticed a few times you seem to be saying stuff like "I HAVE SELF CONTROL ISSUES" and "I had made the mistake of letting my base instinct take over every aspect of my survival mode" and the above quote. Dude, you're human. There are people who would've taken massive advantage of her without any guilt.

Be proud of yourself for trying your best to be a gentleman and not taking advantage of a vulnerable lady and learning from the experience. Sure it was difficult, but the point is you did it. A lesser man wouldn't have.

Leave a comment:

• battlefields
    replied
    I went there with two intentions, one to get my dick sucked, two to get her to a meeting. I can't bullshit, I was entirely conflicted about the situation, but I figured, no sex, just suck and I won't feel as guilty.

Well, by the time she had it out and put it in I began to figure out she was fucking smashed. She had held it together surprisingly good up until that point, to me it seemed she was a little tipsy, which she had "explained" she had a couple of drinks in the morning. This should've been a red flag, honestly, because whenever I had a "couple of drinks" it meant anywhere between 8-20 and as an alcoholic I should've known, but I digress. Basically when she got close the fumes were as strong as gasoline, but the main thing was in her eyes there was nothing. Oh, she was saying some dirty, sexy shit that if I were drunk or if she weren't would've been fuck heaven for me, but it was like she was a fucking machine. Like she was on autopilot.

But I was in, if you know what I mean and it would take an army of Genghis Khans warriors to stop me. Sort of, see, I had made the mistake of letting my base instinct take over every aspect of my survival mode, including the one that says, "she is an older lady that seems to fuck on autopilot when drunk and you know she has been drinking since she was 12, you should wear a condom". Suddenly, I popped out to get in another position, my conscience fucking grew bigger than my desire to fuck. Which is fucking huge for me. I said, "I can't do this." Seriously, here was a woman saying, "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," and a shitload of other things I love to hear, I mean, LOVE TO HEAR and my conscience is saying, "man, this shit is fucked up, you're taking advantage of her, even though she is taking advantage of you, you're taking advantage of her, look at her, writhing around and screaming for me to do it, but you can tell she is not even there," with my dick still screaming, "fucking do it, you fucking douche, I was nearly there, you haven't put me in anything without a raincoat in ages."

After she realised that telling me to fuck her wasn't working, she ran outside butt naked, collapsing on the balcony in full view of the street. I must've looked like a fucking rapist or something chasing around a naked woman who is collapsing and struggling to stand up, so I got her a drink of water and coaxed her back inside.

Then it got wierd. As I said, AA members don't go to AA because they are winners in the mental health awards. I comforted her saying it wasn't that I didn't want to, I just wanted to when she was sober. She began passing in and out of consciousness while holding my hand when all of a sudden she starts screaming at me to "call her daddy", "I hate my brother", "what he did to me" and various other allusions of a slightly, if not entirely, incestual nature.

Another girl I became friends with busted and I was the first one she called. She tried to get me to go around to her house and I was like, "nuh uh, I know where this is going". My mate in AA is amazed and reckons he was taking notes because I am so successful with the ladies in AA. Successful isn't the right word, though.

So, no, I don't 13th Step anymore.

Leave a comment:

• Evil Solvalou
    replied
    Admit it BS, you just told that 13th step story to brag, didn't you?

Leave a comment:

• Larus marinus
    replied
    So... did you '13th step' her, or did she '13th step' you in that situation?

I found myself reading this forum thread last night:
    http://www.e-aa.org/forum/viewtopic....&t=938&start=0

This made me spit my drink.
    Step 13: My life is unmanageable-I want to share it with you.
    Really, I was drinking a cup-o-tea and I nearly choked.

Leave a comment:

• battlefields
    replied
    Ah, 13 stepping. There was this chick at the meetings who was constantly "busting" ("slipping" is what the yanks call it, I believe), where you are in the program and seem like you want to give up, but then something in your life goes bad or good (alcoholics can use any reason to get pissed) and wind up on another bender. Well, we got along really well, she is a quite a bit older, but full on hot cougar style, blonde, tight body, "enhancements", etc.

Every time she was at a meeting there was this old, ugly bloke "looking after her", driving her there, arriving five minutes late and leaving as soon as it finished so she had no chance to talk and mingle with other alcos, which is the core of the Fellowship. He was 13th stepping we all joked.

Me and her got along really well, instant sexual tension and connection and it became apparent that this old dude was telling her to stay away from me. Well, one day she rings me and tells me that she has heard a rumour going 'round that old dude is effing her and she had busted. I told her to stop drinking and I would come round to see her the next day and take her to a meeting. Now, we had flirted before and on the phone she said she wanted me to come over that night and "just lie with her". At the time I was conflicted, because there was definitely more going to happen if I lay with her, but my dick decided he needed some action and off I went. Fortunately by the time I got there she had passed out and didn't even answer the door, which meant I was outside with a stiffy like a rock and a growing conscience.

The next day I went back and found her to be very happy I was there. As in, a little too happy for someone who I had said I would only come around if she hadn't been drinking. There was a scotch on the table and I thought I would keep my eye on it just in case. I still have no idea how she did it, but she managed to drain the glass. That isn't the interesting part.

We began watching a movie and she began rubbing my dick. I'M A REDBLOODED FUCKING MALE, FUCK. But I convinced myself I wouldn't do anything because she had had a couple of drinks. That went out the window when she pulled my dick out. I HAVE SELF CONTROL ISSUES.

Leave a comment:

• Permalost
    replied
    Tell him about that club you're not supposed to talk about.

Leave a comment:

• omoplatypus
    replied
    tell him that you got the medal of honor for winning the nobel real estate prize.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X