Drunken dildo grappling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drunken dildo grappling

Here is the proof that BJJ doesn't work on the streets against the deadly dildos. All your fancy groundfighting works fine, until somebody whips out a dildo. Haven't thought of that, huh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FyvR...&tracker=False

The grappler gets pwned when he tries to transishun to teh inverted guard.

How do embed?

Comment

[video] tags, mate.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Nefron View Post
          I was all entertained until it turned into a sexual assault video.

Comment

Is this what people my age actually do?

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
              I was all entertained until it turned into a sexual assault video.
              that's what I'm saying...isn't that illegal somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderFunk View Post
                I am pretty sure forcing a dildo in someone's ass against their will is a crime in all 50 states, (even if it looks funny).

I almost got arrested once in college for mooning a girl 30 yards away, which a Residential Director tried to call a "sexual assault". I told him if he used any verbiage like that in my file I'd report him to the ACLU because my ass is not a weapon of violence (at least not at 30 yards).

I may have not used those words then but I think I wanted to.

Comment

both of those creamcakes looked like that enjoyed that a little too much

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderFunk View Post
                    Yes, Dildo fighting method (tm) was used in countless illegal underground fights.

Comment

I prefer both parties wearing strap-ons on their heads, myself. Unicorn fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Evergrey View Post
                        I prefer both parties wearing strap-ons on their heads, myself. Unicorn fight!
                        Ah, that explains the very symmetrical appearance of all your bruises.

Comment

To take this more seriously than it deserves: What I don't get is why the victim went directly to grappling. In the circumstances, I don't think I could've resisted the urge to put the first guy's head through that car's window.
                          Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
                          "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel

Comment

Hahaha!

Are they? I hadn't noticed. They're pretty much all two-knuckle or one-knuckle sized. Sadly, while there are a lot of cool weapons at my dojo, unicorn horns aren't one of 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
                              I am pretty sure forcing a dildo in someone's ass against their will is a crime in all 50 states, (even if it looks funny).
                              The place they're from only has 6 states. But it's still a crime in all of them.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X