Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of articles would you like to read?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bombom
    replied
    I want you to write an article about bjj. I hear it is pretty good.

Leave a comment:

• Mannetosen
    replied
    This forum needs more Pokemon. Go for it.

Leave a comment:

• tao.jonez
    replied
    Sirc,

I think you're at your best when you relate personal stories.

Go do something then write about it.

Leave a comment:

• Vince Tortelli
    replied
    I like articles that do not use big words.
    Articles that do not have very long sentences.
    And articles that have lots and lots of pictures.

In short, something like this:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	il_fullxfull.116852433.jpg
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	4325713

Leave a comment:

• Snake Plissken
    replied
    Originally posted by Kickapoo View Post
    Honestly, any person who stumbles upon Bullshido and sees your writing is probably going to wonder why the fuck you're such an asshole.
    He isn't writing for those people.
    I don't think Sirc really would want those people reading his stuff.

I understand you think it's funny and some other people do too, but really, I don't think there exists a point in the world that you somehow get across better by calling the reader a faggot.
    These are the people he is writing for: himself and the people that can laugh at themselves a little.
    And if you laugh at yourself because of something Sirc said, then you must be a queer.

Leave a comment:

• King Sleepless
    replied
    Originally posted by Kickapoo View Post
    You know, not just as a reader but as a person, I'd rather not read about why you're so much cooler then me because you do ballet or drive racecars or whatever random shit you're up to now.

Honestly, any person who stumbles upon Bullshido and sees your writing is probably going to wonder why the fuck you're such an asshole. I understand you think it's funny and some other people do too, but really, I don't think there exists a point in the world that you somehow get across better by calling the reader a faggot.

This isn't a dig on you as a poster because how you post doesn't really fucking matter, but there's no reason why you write articles in the same voice as you do post unless you really are like that in person, which according to almost everyone isn't the case. And honestly, you can only call someone a faggot while talking about your Pokemon pedometer so many times before it gets stale.
    I'm taking a wild gander and say that you probably didn't read my article did you?

Nothing I said in there was something about how I was some nega-god cast down from Olympus to achieve humanity or anything.

Fucking A Dude. Fucking A.

Leave a comment:

• MrGalt
    replied
    Sirc once gave me useful information about a car.

I'd probably read Why Everything Sucks by Sirc once in a while. Either that or we could send him on a globe-trotting expedition to track down Gary Elms. He could talk about everything that sucks on the way. Or Pokemon. Whatever.

Why not write some stuff and then see who reads it? Right now you're just writing about writing, which is cool when Stephen King does it, less cool when a forum character does it.

Leave a comment:

• illegalusername
    replied
    we need more hitler articles

Leave a comment:

• Kickapoo
    replied
    You know, not just as a reader but as a person, I'd rather not read about why you're so much cooler then me because you do ballet or drive racecars or whatever random shit you're up to now.

Honestly, any person who stumbles upon Bullshido and sees your writing is probably going to wonder why the fuck you're such an asshole. I understand you think it's funny and some other people do too, but really, I don't think there exists a point in the world that you somehow get across better by calling the reader a faggot.

This isn't a dig on you as a poster because how you post doesn't really fucking matter, but there's no reason why you write articles in the same voice as you do post unless you really are like that in person, which according to almost everyone isn't the case. And honestly, you can only call someone a faggot while talking about your Pokemon pedometer so many times before it gets stale.

Leave a comment:

• King Sleepless
    replied
    Originally posted by donoraen View Post
    Some sort of collaboration between sirc and kintanon?
    Can't, his shit's too boring.

Leave a comment:

• King Sleepless
    replied
    YOU ARE GOODER WRITER BECAUSE YOU USE BIGGER WORD.

This is you giving up.

Leave a comment:

• donoraen
    replied
    Some sort of collaboration between sirc and kintanon?

Leave a comment:

• Kintanon
    replied
    I'll assume you're being ironic and self referential by reusing your old material. Good luck writing something fresh and interesting that isn't the boring narcissistic tripe you usually spill out onto the board.

Leave a comment:

• King Sleepless
    replied
    Originally posted by Kintanon View Post
    Is "articles by people other than Sirc" a valid choice for this poll? I'd much rather see Emevas write articles about lifting, or Judoka_UK write Judo stuff, or JNP to write BJJ stuff.

I can't imagine anything swimming around in your head that I would be the least bit interested in.
    Cry more. Your tears just make my dick harder.

Leave a comment:

• Kintanon
    replied
    Is "articles by people other than Sirc" a valid choice for this poll? I'd much rather see Emevas write articles about lifting, or Judoka_UK write Judo stuff, or JNP to write BJJ stuff.

I can't imagine anything swimming around in your head that I would be the least bit interested in.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X