Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of articles would you like to read?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King Sleepless
    replied
    Originally posted by ojgsxr6 View Post
    I would like to read articles where the author ridicules the reader, touts his greatness and pronounces that the thing he just learned about is the best thing ever and how the reader is stupid and lazy for not knowing it. It would also be great if the author talked of crap then blows it when it really counted. Also can the author also be a self appointed expert on everything.
    What kind of passive aggressive faggotry is this? Jesus I bet you're awesome to be around. I want to be your best friend because you are pathetic and a fuck.

I am awesome. You are fucking sad.

Leave a comment:

• bobyclumsyninja
    replied
    I'll randomly pick a style of fighting and explain what's shit about them. Nobody is safe.
    actually, I'd like your take on this video. Turn your speakers UP, and brush your mullet.

Leave a comment:

• ojgsxr6
    replied
    I would like to read articles where the author ridicules the reader, touts his greatness and pronounces that the thing he just learned about is the best thing ever and how the reader is stupid and lazy for not knowing it. It would also be great if the author talked of crap then blows it when it really counted. Also can the author also be a self appointed expert on everything.

Leave a comment:

• King Sleepless
    replied
    Originally posted by judoka_uk View Post
    I would like to see more lengthy articles written by someone who plays a Judo expert on the internet.
    There is a difference between and expert and being qualified.

Leave a comment:

• judoka_uk
    replied
    I would like to see more lengthy articles written by someone who plays a Judo expert on the internet.

Leave a comment:

• King Sleepless
    replied
    What's more important than what we don't know and what we do know is what we don't want to know. WHICH IS WHY YOU DON'T WANT ME LECTURING YOU AS TO WHY YOU SUCK.

Leave a comment:

• Epeeist
    replied
    Pokemon and the Feature Style one both sound good. I'm mostly for the Pokemon one.

Leave a comment:

• What kind of articles would you like to read?

I think that one of the most important things that writers should ever learn is to self-edit. You guys have no idea how many articles or threads I start that I just don't ever complete because I find something wrong with it. You have no idea how hard it is for me to make a post that doesn't have some convoluted super villain type meaning to it. Anyway I've got a few lying on my desktop waiting to be finished. Which one would you rather read about?

Pokemon and how it relates to your training.

This article talks about how Pokemon is seriously a metaphor for how you should train. It has some points about style differences and types and how to better smartly tailor your training for yourself.

Why you will never get any better.

This article talks about why you are seemingly in such a rut and how to get out of it. Mostly talks about how unaware you are of yourself and your training. Also youtube and faggots.

Featured Style article

I'll randomly pick a style of fighting and explain what's shit about them. Nobody is safe.

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X