Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of articles would you like to read?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Permalost
    replied
    Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    poorly veiled homosexual references (both funny and shit, as well) will be tossed about like a salad.

Originally posted by Sirc
    Again, I'm just advertising and doing some recon.
    Haha!

Leave a comment:

• King Sleepless
    replied
    Originally posted by ojgsxr6 View Post
    So you're better because you produce shit?
    I bet that you sat there for like 20 minutes trying to come up with that trite bullshit. I'm sure you're a 4-leaf clover in the field of whatever it is you do for a living.

Originally posted by Squerlli View Post
    More articles on training methods for technique and conditioning. "What's wrong with X" is fucking stupid since fighters like Anderson Silva and John Jones make the most ridiculous shit work in a live combat setting (technique wise I guess, not really style wise since they don't train b/s).

I want to know more about increasing punching power through conditioning. Which types of lifts are better for helping someones BJJ/Judo/Sambo/wrestling. You know, the good stuff.

And pokemon, lots of fucking pokemon articles. Fuck yeah Narwhals.
    Fuck you dude. I fucking hate you type of fucking internet meme spilling fuckshits.

Originally posted by Conde Koma View Post
    just do the first two, and do all the other ones you have planned without consulting the masses for direction. if you're looking for some kind of editor, i'm sure you can do better than a bunch of random people on the site.
    This is clearly just advertising for upcoming articles. You think I actually give a fuck about what these people want?

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    Sirc, despite what you chose to write about, some of it will be scathingly funny, some will be utter and complete shit and poorly veiled homosexual references (both funny and shit, as well) will be tossed about like a salad.

Write what makes you happy.
    Again, I'm just advertising and doing some recon.

Leave a comment:

• Snake Plissken
    replied
    Sirc, despite what you chose to write about, some of it will be scathingly funny, some will be utter and complete shit and poorly veiled homosexual references (both funny and shit, as well) will be tossed about like a salad.

Write what makes you happy.

Leave a comment:

• Conde Koma
    replied
    just do the first two, and do all the other ones you have planned without consulting the masses for direction. if you're looking for some kind of editor, i'm sure you can do better than a bunch of random people on the site.

Leave a comment:

• Squerlli
    replied
    More articles on training methods for technique and conditioning. "What's wrong with X" is fucking stupid since fighters like Anderson Silva and John Jones make the most ridiculous shit work in a live combat setting (technique wise I guess, not really style wise since they don't train b/s).

I want to know more about increasing punching power through conditioning. Which types of lifts are better for helping someones BJJ/Judo/Sambo/wrestling. You know, the good stuff.

And pokemon, lots of fucking pokemon articles. Fuck yeah Narwhals.

Leave a comment:

• bobyclumsyninja
    replied
    I was going to say anything but Pokemon. Give the blow by blow, on a royal rumble feat: Butterbean, Hong Man, Giant Haystacks circa 1980, Brock, Overeem,

and Scott Baio....cupchecks legal.

Leave a comment:

• RWaggs
    replied
    Honestly, the "Why you will never get any better" article is probably the topic which is the least fucked out on this site. Slamming styles pretty much occurs in every thread and the Pokemon analogy would actually necessitate me familiarizing myself with that incomprehensible swill.

Leave a comment:

• Sang
    replied
    My vote is for anything related to Pokemon, doesn't have to have any martial art references.

Leave a comment:

• capt. moroni
    replied
    Vote for Pokemon here.

I still remember when my Onyx was taken out in one hit by some guy's Hitmonlee using High Jump Kick.

That was sad. For all its strength and size, Onyx still fell to superior technique.

Leave a comment:

• ojgsxr6
    replied
    So you're better because you produce shit?

Leave a comment:

• King Sleepless
    replied
    It's not really passive aggressive when its blatantly obvious I'm talking about you
    Said the guy who produces jack shit.

Leave a comment:

• ojgsxr6
    replied
    It's not really passive aggressive when its blatantly obvious I'm talking about you
    Last edited by ojgsxr6; 3/10/2011 3:52am, .

Leave a comment:

• King Sleepless
    replied
    No, because that's the most important kind of information.

Leave a comment:

• Permalost
    replied
    ojgsxr6 snarkiness aside, I'd like to see articles that are about more than what's wrong with X.

Leave a comment:

• King Sleepless
    replied
    I would like to read articles where the author ridicules the reader, touts his greatness and pronounces that the thing he just learned about is the best thing ever and how the reader is stupid and lazy for not knowing it. It would also be great if the author talked of crap then blows it when it really counted. Also can the author also be a self appointed expert on everything.
    What kind of passive aggressive faggotry is this? Jesus I bet you're awesome to be around. I want to be your best friend because you are pathetic and a fuck.

I am awesome. You are fucking sad.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X