Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of articles would you like to read?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My vote is for anything related to Pokemon, doesn't have to have any martial art references.

Comment

Honestly, the "Why you will never get any better" article is probably the topic which is the least fucked out on this site. Slamming styles pretty much occurs in every thread and the Pokemon analogy would actually necessitate me familiarizing myself with that incomprehensible swill.

Comment

I was going to say anything but Pokemon. Give the blow by blow, on a royal rumble feat: Butterbean, Hong Man, Giant Haystacks circa 1980, Brock, Overeem,

and Scott Baio....cupchecks legal.

Comment

More articles on training methods for technique and conditioning. "What's wrong with X" is fucking stupid since fighters like Anderson Silva and John Jones make the most ridiculous shit work in a live combat setting (technique wise I guess, not really style wise since they don't train b/s).

I want to know more about increasing punching power through conditioning. Which types of lifts are better for helping someones BJJ/Judo/Sambo/wrestling. You know, the good stuff.

And pokemon, lots of fucking pokemon articles. Fuck yeah Narwhals.

Comment

just do the first two, and do all the other ones you have planned without consulting the masses for direction. if you're looking for some kind of editor, i'm sure you can do better than a bunch of random people on the site.

Comment

Sirc, despite what you chose to write about, some of it will be scathingly funny, some will be utter and complete shit and poorly veiled homosexual references (both funny and shit, as well) will be tossed about like a salad.

Write what makes you happy.

Comment

Originally posted by ojgsxr6 View Post
                So you're better because you produce shit?
                I bet that you sat there for like 20 minutes trying to come up with that trite bullshit. I'm sure you're a 4-leaf clover in the field of whatever it is you do for a living.

Originally posted by Squerlli View Post
                More articles on training methods for technique and conditioning. "What's wrong with X" is fucking stupid since fighters like Anderson Silva and John Jones make the most ridiculous shit work in a live combat setting (technique wise I guess, not really style wise since they don't train b/s).

I want to know more about increasing punching power through conditioning. Which types of lifts are better for helping someones BJJ/Judo/Sambo/wrestling. You know, the good stuff.

And pokemon, lots of fucking pokemon articles. Fuck yeah Narwhals.
                Fuck you dude. I fucking hate you type of fucking internet meme spilling fuckshits.

Originally posted by Conde Koma View Post
                just do the first two, and do all the other ones you have planned without consulting the masses for direction. if you're looking for some kind of editor, i'm sure you can do better than a bunch of random people on the site.
                This is clearly just advertising for upcoming articles. You think I actually give a fuck about what these people want?

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
                Sirc, despite what you chose to write about, some of it will be scathingly funny, some will be utter and complete shit and poorly veiled homosexual references (both funny and shit, as well) will be tossed about like a salad.

Write what makes you happy.
                Again, I'm just advertising and doing some recon.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
                  poorly veiled homosexual references (both funny and shit, as well) will be tossed about like a salad.

Originally posted by Sirc
                  Again, I'm just advertising and doing some recon.
                  Haha!

Comment

Is "articles by people other than Sirc" a valid choice for this poll? I'd much rather see Emevas write articles about lifting, or Judoka_UK write Judo stuff, or JNP to write BJJ stuff.

I can't imagine anything swimming around in your head that I would be the least bit interested in.

Comment

Originally posted by Kintanon View Post
                      Is "articles by people other than Sirc" a valid choice for this poll? I'd much rather see Emevas write articles about lifting, or Judoka_UK write Judo stuff, or JNP to write BJJ stuff.

I can't imagine anything swimming around in your head that I would be the least bit interested in.
                      Cry more. Your tears just make my dick harder.

Comment

I'll assume you're being ironic and self referential by reusing your old material. Good luck writing something fresh and interesting that isn't the boring narcissistic tripe you usually spill out onto the board.

Comment

Some sort of collaboration between sirc and kintanon?

Comment

YOU ARE GOODER WRITER BECAUSE YOU USE BIGGER WORD.

This is you giving up.

Comment

Originally posted by donoraen View Post
                              Some sort of collaboration between sirc and kintanon?
                              Can't, his shit's too boring.

Comment

You know, not just as a reader but as a person, I'd rather not read about why you're so much cooler then me because you do ballet or drive racecars or whatever random shit you're up to now.

Honestly, any person who stumbles upon Bullshido and sees your writing is probably going to wonder why the fuck you're such an asshole. I understand you think it's funny and some other people do too, but really, I don't think there exists a point in the world that you somehow get across better by calling the reader a faggot.

This isn't a dig on you as a poster because how you post doesn't really fucking matter, but there's no reason why you write articles in the same voice as you do post unless you really are like that in person, which according to almost everyone isn't the case. And honestly, you can only call someone a faggot while talking about your Pokemon pedometer so many times before it gets stale.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X