Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Survive a fight with Ninja DIRTY LOCKING

Survive a fight with Ninja DIRTY LOCKING

I liked how he coined the phrase "Complete Martial Arts".

You know how we say don't post a video without at least a paragraph accompanying it? I think you should have to add a second paragraph when the video isn't even directly linked. Hell, the entire contents of that page would have fit in your clipboard.

Comment

Here is the article, some sites I post at tend to frown on doing this for articles so wasn't sure of what was considered acceptable here regarding that area.

Recently, I coined the term CMA "Complete Martial Arts." I would like to coin another term DIRTY LOCKING, as in "Dirty Boxing." Yesterday, I was looking over my notes for SHINDEN FUDO RYU JUTAIJUTSU, one of the arts that's taught in Hatsumi Sensei's Bujinkan Bujutsu. I was struck by how remarkably skillful and brutally effective an art it really is. Over the years, many martial artists have become aware of how important it is to be skilled in the trapping/clinching range. Arts like JKD, Kali, Silat, Muay Thai and MMA have become popular because of the effectiveness of their clinching range methods. It's odd that even though authentic Ninjutsu came out of the shadows thirty years ago and there are 100,00+ practitioners around the world, most martial artists don't know how powerful the Taijutsu arts really are as far as real life personal protection goes. The two person patterns in Shinden Fudo Ryu Jutaijutsu have the attacker aggressing you with a punch, grab or edged weapon attack. You then lock up his wrist, elbow and/or shoulder AND then trap his other arm and throw him with a shoulder throw, hip throw or by sitting on his leg. In a real life fight, when the adrenaline is really flowing, this will be incredibly injurious to the attacker. It's my hope that the martial arts community at large will look past the mystique of the Ninja Warriors and recognize how brutally effective the DIRTY LOCKING methods of Taijutsu really are.

Comment

100,00+ did they change place value in the number system or is this some kind of secret ninjer stuff? Also how can an 'art' be skillful? A person can be skilled at an art but it doesn't grammatically work the other way around. These two points alone make me think this is like any other advert. A bunch of poorly, overstated claims that essentially tell the potential 'buyer' nothing. The word 'con' is sounding in my head.

Comment

that sucked

Comment

I was really hoping this would be a black guy showing people how to use popping and locking dance moves against a Ninja.

Comment

Originally posted by judoka_uk View Post
              I was really hoping this would be a black guy showing people how to use popping and locking dance moves against a Ninja.
              Too secret and to deadly to show.
              ______
              Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
              -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
              The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
              -Daniel Tosh

Comment

Originally posted by Gezere View Post
                Too secret and to deadly to show.
                As my girlfriend tells me this is due to white people not being able to dance and my 'poor white mouth' not being able to cope with jollof rice.

Comment

I misread the thread title as "ninja dirty looking" and, well, that title seemed to fit the article just as well.

Comment

Originally posted by judoka_uk View Post
                    How about a dancing Ninja master hmm..?

Click image for larger version

Name:	dancing.jpg
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	4325674

Comment

Originally posted by Grey Owl View Post
                      100,00+ did they change place value in the number system or is this some kind of secret ninjer stuff? Also how can an 'art' be skillful? A person can be skilled at an art but it doesn't grammatically work the other way around. These two points alone make me think this is like any other advert. A bunch of poorly, overstated claims that essentially tell the potential 'buyer' nothing. The word 'con' is sounding in my head.
                      this.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                      X