Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm doing jits now

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I'm doing jits now


    #2
    Shrimp shrimp shrimp. Noobs don't seem to grasp the benefits moving the hips.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

    RIP SOLDIER

    Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

    You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

    Comment


      #3
      You can't find Judo in Poland? Seriously, you must be super unlucky. Poland has some great Judo.

      One of the most technically perfect Judoka I've ever trained with was from Poland. Had a former Polish heavyweight champion come down to a local club once as well. Scary, very, big scary man.

      Comment


        #4
        Pendants are good, but do them slow. I see new people flopping their spines around when they do it & that’s good way to injure your lower back & miss the benefit of the exercise.

        Comment


          #5
          Congrats on winning the lotto (partially). Glad to hear you're enjoying BJJ! Just dont forget to breathe and theres no shame in tapping. Thats how you learn.

          As for Polish Judoka, my instructor is from Poland and he scares the crap out of me sometimes even though I'm a head taller than him.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by judoka_uk View Post
            You can't find Judo in Poland? Seriously, you must be super unlucky. Poland has some great Judo.

            One of the most technically perfect Judoka I've ever trained with was from Poland. Had a former Polish heavyweight champion come down to a local club once as well. Scary, very, big scary man.
            Poland also has some great full contact JJ, it looks like Chute Boxe head bashing sessions.

            Barbarians.

            Comment


              #7
              balance ball is great for working your core muscles and learning to keep your center of gravity steady.

              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m-iF...eature=related

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Gezere View Post
                Shrimp shrimp shrimp. Noobs don't seem to grasp the benefits moving the hips.
                Ok - shrimping it is. Thanks.
                Originally posted by judoka_uk View Post
                You can't find Judo in Poland? Seriously, you must be super unlucky. Poland has some great Judo.
                I have no idea what pendants are - do you have any vids?
                Originally posted by wizwar31 View Post
                Congrats on winning the lotto (partially). Glad to hear you're enjoying BJJ! Just dont forget to breathe and theres no shame in tapping. Thats how you learn.
                Thanks. I have no problem tapping to anyone - I leave my ego in the changing room.
                Originally posted by Nefron View Post
                Poland also has some great full contact JJ, it looks like Chute Boxe head bashing sessions.
                Its even rarer in my area than judo. It seems the more eastwards you go the better and more diverse MA's get. They even got daito juku in eastern Poland.
                Originally posted by tao.jonez View Post
                balance ball is great for working your core muscles and learning to keep your center of gravity steady.
                Thanks allot.

                Comment

                Collapse

                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                Working...
                X