No announcement yet.

I was just helping in MABS and a derail happened

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yep, the thread does get pretty disjointed after all the edits.

Comment

I don't mind the cull, just thought it was funny you trying to pretend it's about derailing the thread when it was about not showing proper respect for Kung Fooey. I said something about it, now I'm watching you spend your whole morning trying to deny it.

Comment

Originally posted by dig420 View Post
        yep, the thread does get pretty disjointed after all the edits.
        Look, what you have to realize is the posts were moved because there was a discourse developing about whether or not you trained at Throwdown and got to roll with Forrest Griffin or whatever. Likely your first posting was going to remain in that thread until that discussion occurred. After that point, it was likely moved to give context to the following posts.

It had nothing to do with kung fu. It had nothing to do with anything except you not remaining on-topic.

Comment

This is really about no one saying "OMG you train with Champions" and nothing to do with kung fu respect.

You've been here all morning and afternoon as well.

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
            This is really about no one saying "OMG you train with Champions" and nothing to do with kung fu respect.

You've been here all morning and afternoon as well.
            yep but I'm self employed, answering emails and IM'ing with my programmers. This is a welcome diversion for me. For you it's a battle to the bitter end.

Comment

Yes I know everyone else is battling but you are on a break, self employed, on vacation, rich, etc etc etc etc. They are never the one in a "battle to the bitter end."

Comment

yet here you are, totally unable to let it go while I check stats, work and needle you all at the same time. Guess which one of those activities is the most fun?

Comment

I don't think I'm battling anyone.

Comment

You're not, it's like you're not even here.

Comment

Originally posted by dig420 View Post
                      yet here you are, totally unable to let it go while I check stats, work and needle you all at the same time. Guess which one of those activities is the most fun?
                      "Multi-tasking" doesn't remove you from the comment "unable to let it go" or that you aren't irritated/needled.

Comment

Except I'm not. I love talking to KF guys, I learn something new every time. Why are YOU here?

Comment

Well the caps attack and the worry about an internet insult says you are irritated.

Comment

no, YOU say I'm insulted. I say YOU'RE insulted because you're insecure about your Kung Fu. Maybe we're both right. Let's call a truce. I don't want to die because of a long distance pressure point chi blast death wish.

Comment

I'm getting aggravated just reading this.

Comment

How long until there is a Gong Sau challenge?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X